Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Id be very surprised if it will be purchased through the shop, just regular Group Buy.
Blufans is always direct shipping
Wreck has already just said it most likely won't be regular group buy. Either shop or forum group buy.
And he probably knows what he's talking about

Unless I change it ....

Tuesday @ noon 12 pm CST , ill keep you informed if it changes , as my schedule is really busy over the next few days but I wanted to at least give you all a time.

If it stays at THAT TIME it will be either at shop.hidefninja.com or actually on a forum GB thread .. a bit different then the normal GB page.

Why? I have decent qty, but not enough to serve all that is for sure! SOme will miss out!

AND price went up ... nothing I can do there. Sadly. I was told the following... "higher materials and production costs"

So yeah. Hopefully that means better quality (although their quality is top notch) as opposed to covid bringing costs up ... BUT it wouldnt surprise me that it is the latter and not them just price hiking to price hike. *shrug* who knows.
Can I ask what the difference is between regular GB and forum GB?

Unless I change it ....

Tuesday @ noon 12 pm CST , ill keep you informed if it changes , as my schedule is really busy over the next few days but I wanted to at least give you all a time.

If it stays at THAT TIME it will be either at shop.hidefninja.com or actually on a forum GB thread .. a bit different then the normal GB page.

Why? I have decent qty, but not enough to serve all that is for sure! SOme will miss out!

AND price went up ... nothing I can do there. Sadly. I was told the following... "higher materials and production costs"

So yeah. Hopefully that means better quality (although their quality is top notch) as opposed to covid bringing costs up ... BUT it wouldnt surprise me that it is the latter and not them just price hiking to price hike. *shrug* who knows.
Any estimate how much one click will cost?
Kristen Wiig Ww84 GIF by Wonder Woman Film

Can I ask what the difference is between regular GB and forum GB?
If I recall the way it used to work is someone opens a thread and you post replies to claim what you want. Fulfilled in order of posts until none left.
Used to be a real s*** show for popular titles. The lag was horrific. Spam f5 and have your replied in clipboard to paste as soon as page loaded. More than 1 forum crash as a result of traffic

• Informative
Reactions: Punker76
If I recall the way it used to work is someone opens a thread and you post replies to claim what you want. Fulfilled in order of posts until none left.
Used to be a real s*** show for popular titles. The lag was horrific. Spam f5 and have your replied in clipboard to paste as soon as page loaded. More than 1 forum crash as a result of traffic
Oh no, not that again.

Fastest fingers first!!

Reactions: Miffed
I love our war stories on steel collecting over the past decade........ When I was a kid it was fasted fingers GBs or we had to battle magneto (Magento). Servers being handled by hamsters in wheels and bloodbaths all around. Only the strongest survived. Blufans started as a secret society that had VIP programmes and a website that was never used except once (no one really knew who they were). Delays and changes came after you paid and at one point it was a fight for flight and freight shipment space. Oh and Disney China became the villains...

Reactions: wjasoncul