Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly do not understand why there wasn’t a link to wherever this group buy was at the top. I assumed, based on Wrecks post last week, that it’d be in the group buy forum itself. To this second, I still have no idea where it was. I probably wouldn’t have been successful, but it’d have been nice to at least be able to try. Grats to all who did get it.

Reactions: Yoshi W
I honestly do not understand why there wasn’t a link to wherever this group buy was at the top. I assumed, based on Wrecks post last week, that it’d be in the group buy forum itself. To this second, I still have no idea where it was. I probably wouldn’t have been successful, but it’d have been nice to at least be able to try. Grats to all who did get it.

Always best to read all posts in a thread. The link was posted a page or 2 back.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
@Wreck posted the link about 20 minutes before going live in this thread

Reactions: Billy Talent
I understand it was a bit confusing ( it was my first time as well) but the thread showed on the list of regular thread that you see on the ''what's new'' but disappeared once the GB was closed... Just pay attention for the second wave ( if there's one hopefully )

Because this isn't a modern day GB, it was mentioned many times it would be old school GB.
I myself have no idea what that is, but Wreck and others explained it.
Also he posted where it would be on page 19

Just a tip for the next time make sure to FOLLOW the thread you want to be updated about, this way you wont miss any news.:rolleyes:

Last edited: