Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Notes: Also includes the OST

Wonder-Woman-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-3D-2D-4K.jpg

02-451796.jpg 04-451796.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@tommyh84,

I would still recommend you to get this via HDN member. FNAC are absolute sh*t. Trust me, I am not joking. If you have a problem then you should be extremely lucky to get it resolved.

Tbh looking at it it'll cost €42/£38 to get the FNAC Steelbook over to me vs £48 to just double dip and get the HMV Steelbook and the 4K amaray and get it probably 2 weeks earlier. Can always sell one of the 1080p discs as well and maybe make some money back that way also

No - it's actually listed as Grande-Bretagne (Great Britain).

You're talking about the rates page, which was shared by ariba, whereas he was asking about the fact that he couldn't find the country listed in the dropdown menu when adding a delivery address.

It's Royaume Uni ;)

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 16.32.54.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
@tommyh84,

I would still recommend you to get this via HDN member. FNAC are absolute sh*t. Trust me, I am not joking. If you have a problem then you should be extremely lucky to get it resolved.

And, FNAC ship in mailers with NO protection at all....It's pot-luck if received without ANY damage and it's NO point in asking for any type of replacement or money back...BEWARE!

If FNAC was an eBay seller, the account would have been closed by now

And, FNAC ship in mailers with NO protection at all....It's pot-luck if received without ANY damage and it's NO point in asking for any type of replacement or money back...BEWARE!

Thank you for this. My order to Peru was around $60. No way in hell I'm paying that, considering those risks.

@tommyh84,

Thanks for the advice, guys. I've now cancelled my pre-order and put in an order for the amazon.de version instead. I have no need for the 3D disc anyway.

Reactions: wquach and lgans316
I've now cancelled my pre-order and put in an order for the amazon.de version instead.

I noticed the 4K steelbook on the Amazon.de page has the same image as the 3-D steelbook's back image. Do you know if the 4K steelbook will look just the same as the 3-D one (as well as the FNAC)?

strange, mine where in cardboxes. And the 2 times I had a problem, I had either a replacement or a refund.

Is the UK steelbook going to be different to this!

Steelbook.com now have this listed in their inventory and it doesn't mention any debossing.

Also says this will have a zero finish compared to UKs spot gloss.......

Standard Price34 € 99
5 € OFFERED Blu-ray 4K34 € 99
With the free trial à la carte

+ 5 € on your loyalty account

Free 1 day delivery

"What a pity, this article is no longer available ... But small consolation, we still have it in other format (s) .
Is not that good news?"

Um No? :wtf: NO!!! That is not good news!!! :angry: :punch:

:D