France
Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Notes: Also includes the OST

Wonder-Woman-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-3D-2D-4K.jpg

02-451796.jpg 04-451796.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For some Fnac exclusives (Marvel for example), the number of copies is often limited to 3 per person. It seems to me that Guardians of Galaxy 2 was limited to 3 per person and the collector to 1 per person. I will be surprised that there are no limits on this one.

For Finding Dory (Pixar), I wanted to pre-order 1 copy of the FNAC exclusive steelbook, but I experienced an internet connexion problem in the later stages of my order, which failed (and it showed as failed on my FNAC account), but I let it go.

Then, a couple of months later, when it was freshly released, I wanted to buy 1x Finding Dory, and I just couldn't put one in my basket, and it was because of the limitation (and FNAC's system thinking I had already ordered one). I called FNAC, they couldn't resolve it (besides telling me to go in a store to buy one), so it looks like the system thought I had bought the one copy that was allowed per customer.

So some steelbooks could well be limited to 1 copy per customer too— and be careful when you order it that you have no problems when it comes to payment or internet connexion :D.

Anyway, pre-ordered 1x Wonder Woman :).

Not that I care about 3D (or 4K really, I just don't have the system for it), but 4K+3D+2D for €34,99 (with a €5 FNAC reward too) is rare (it's usually either 4K or 3D in the steelbook) and a fairly good price imo.

FNAC's Suicide Squad edition (with the soundtrack, 3D disc, 2D disc, 2D disc extended, DVD) was pretty great.

Very interested! Anyone have experience with the quality and execution of these steelbooks? So it has 4K and 3D in one, but I am also looking for an amazing quality of steelbook. ... hope I am not wanting too much in one :whistle: