China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen some superb pictures and a great video posted by @Chenhao and I'm hoping he'll post them in this thread ;)

Indeed. I actually think this has topped Manta's, HDZeta's slips were always going to be better but there's really very little between the actual steelbooks and what you may gain with the embossing on Manta's you have to take away with the possible QC issues

All in all based on the images/video's alone HDZeta's would be the one to get imo at this stage

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and cooey
Indeed. I actually think this has topped Manta's, HDZeta's slips were always going to be better but there's really very little between the actual steelbooks and what you may gain with the embossing on Manta's you have to take away with the possible QC issues

All in all based on the images/video's alone HDZeta's would be the one to get imo at this stage

HDzeta has always been the TOP release for WW(IMO).
The HDzeta Boxsets are so thoughtfully well put together, there is no redundancy.
All editions within the Box complement each other very well.

My goodness....what a release rock.gif rock.gif rock.gif

All lentis with awesome depth, and steelbook is f*ckin perfect! High quality gloss manta-like only without a scratches :p:D and with no sign of bare metal, beautiful sharp artwork with rich colors and contrasts, bloody hell :cigar::cigar: that double lenti will be mine one day for sure....

Reactions: gaeljet
Status
Not open for further replies.