China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd I've been a HUGE promoter and fan of HDZeta for quite some time. Have dozens of editions in my collection, but I have to say that I was extremely disappointed in HDZeta's handling of this release and also was wondering where you were to voice the situation here on HDN. You have been the communications ambassador of sorts for a long time and we're grateful for your presence here and your efforts. But the way HDZeta allowed the preorder of this release to go down was extraordinarily frustrating for many of us die hard collectors that followed this thread for months, set alarms, got up early (in some time zones) and spent an inappropriate amount of time trying to login to HDZeta's webstore only to come away empty handed and jaded from the frenzy, all the while "watching" the stock sell out only by checking the thread here on HDN, but stuck staring at an endlessly blank white page on HDZeta's website.

Just wondering if there is any (due) response from HDZ or maybe not? I ask genuinely, as I wanted a boxset of this release as much as anyone but was not provided the opportunity.

Thanks

Last edited:
@wxlinkswd

Hi,
I’m contacting you in regards to my order of Wonder Woman Boxset. How is it possible that some orders have been shipped and delivered and mine hasn’t even been dispatched? Do you know when can I expect the dispatch?
Thank you

If you could only buy one copy (of any Wonder Woman edition from any company) that double lenti is the one to get :drool:

@wxlinkswd

Hi,
I’m contacting you in regards to my order of Wonder Woman Boxset. How is it possible that some orders have been shipped and delivered and mine hasn’t even been dispatched? Do you know when can I expect the dispatch?
Thank you

Probably because you're not the only person that ordered it....and that people who live in China will get it pretty much straight away too once despatched.

We are all in the same boat buddy, I'm still waiting for my tracking number too

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Someone has the Manta Doublelenti and can compare the front to the same Lenti on the Back of Zetas?
Would like to know which is better
That image isn’t a lenti. It’s a mistake on the beauty shot. It’s just the back of the slip on this one. I must admit all the lentis look really good on this. Check it out @harry, @Mickle_89, @rj531, @spass.

That image isn’t a lenti. It’s a mistake on the beauty shot. It’s just the back of the slip on this one. I must admit all the lentis look really good on this. Check it out @harry, @Mickle_89, @rj531, @spass.
Thanks buddy :thumbs: Everything looks incredible :drool: Still stoked a couple of members stepped up and offered me a Boxset at cost :joy::notworthy: (You guys are awesome :emb::kiss:). My Manta Fullslip shipped today but judging simply from these awesome pics/vids etc, I'm more impressed by HDzeta's and it seems the one to own :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and Sigill
Status
Not open for further replies.