China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning package all the way! I stay with my original decision and go for double lenti, but the other editions have nice bonuses as well, especially the folder in boxset lenti edition is beautiful!

If only the steelbook has debossed title and WW logo that would be awesome and unique in all those worldwide flat or embossed releases. But even like this in full gloss it will be superb!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Still in for the double lenti but a shame it's pretty much the same art cards that come with the manta editon

Still in for the double lenti but a shame it's pretty much the same art cards that come with the manta editon

I want you to buy mine when it goes live and then send it me afterwards. That way i don't have to worry about getting one. :LOL:

Ah damn it, I might just have to buy the box set AND the single lenti ... :arghh: coz the single lenti got postcards with the WWI team and they're on the numbering card too ... :facepalm: why does it have to be this version that's compromised ... :dunno:

pre-ordered the Manta Lab 1 click, but this looks amazing as well, hmm ...double lenti or 1 click, decisions decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.