China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And it would have been much worse, because you might have been fooled into thinking you got a copy when there really wasn't any on here to give you.

Are you saying that although my Group Buy Purchases says my purchase was validated I may not actually get one? :wow:

All gone again now unfortunately, hope some managed to get their wants at least....

Managed to snag a box set direct from the web store at 3.59pm :thumbs:
I completely forgot about the pre order so I'm thinking myself lucky to get an order in

• Thanks
Reactions: DJHilalo
Managed to order 2 - One Clicks on the website. (only cause i'm actually located in China at the moment) I tried going on the website through a USA VPN and it was impossible to get through so I imagine thats what most of you guys had to go through.

It was even slow for me. Everything looks sold out now. The lenticulars went off the page even before the one clicks. The shipping of $61 USD I had to pay to ship it to Canada is pretty steep though.... but I will try to get it shipped locally first (there was no option to ship it locally).

Going to message @wxlinkswd to see if i can arrange that.

I believe he's been monitoring this situation and the HDN site the whole time if that green triangle on his avatar
means anything.

Yea I saw it available and website actually reacts a little bit faster and then somebody here said "its live again go go go" and it gets overloaded again.....please everbody who got their copies don´t refresh it just to see if its available again or not, we who don´t secured a copy yet we are watching it ourselves.....I believe it will be available again, at least few pieces, I remember Sucker Punch boxest was jumping on and off website a few times....

• Thanks
Reactions: metal hunter
Are you saying that although my Group Buy Purchases says my purchase was validated I may not actually get one? :wow:

If it says validated you should be good to go.

All you gotta do is hear us out. Listen to the complaints and let us know you hear us. Then either change how things are run in future GB's or don't if it's beyond your control.

Yeah, sorry, I can't change HD Zeta. That's been my point all along. This would have been much, much worse at go live time because there were not enough copies for all of you. And you would have been fooled into thinking you had one.

The flaw in the GB system was identified months ago, and we're still waiting on a fix. I just followed up a few days ago with the developer about this problem. :)

I believe he's been monitoring this situation and the HDN site the whole time if that green triangle on his avatar
means anything.

Yeah he's definitely been online but no reply yet from him ...even from a question i had last week about not being able to ship locally.

I guess he has a lot to deal with now.

All you gotta do is hear us out. Listen to the complaints and let us know you hear us. Then either change how things are run in future GB's or don't if it's beyond your control.

We are hearing all the concerns ... and i have personally not gone and read any posts in the last few pages as i will have to do so ... but having just returned from a Con I still have wrapping up to do like unloading and returning a van by x time etc. lots of boring non fun stuff. :p

Staff will convene together to make the experience better for all ... if that means us buying all up front and hosting on our web store to create a better experience to give an announced time week in advance etc. then those are possibilities. All things we will discuss, and much more. And also we will open a conversation with many members here to get that input as well.

Just please bare with us and give us some time. And if it makes anyone feel any better. I havent bought any wonder woman edition world wide and was waiting for this one, and missed out. @digitalbabe @apsmith21 @cooey

Guys my first post here and i wish it had been under more nicer circumstances for everyone.
Like most of you i have been waiting for this release for a long time.

Then like most of you logged on at 2.50pm to preorder, But nothing at all. Kept on refreshing, then at 4pm out of the blue i was able to add the boxset to my cart and checkout within a few mins. Must have been lucky.

I hope you guys can get your orders in.

Reactions: psychoscot
Status
Not open for further replies.