Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an estimate on when we will receive Shipping Notices / Tracking Numbers for the OneClick Box sets? Hoping for a before-Christmas delivery.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mary72
Makes me feel even better to have quit collecting. Can't take this anymore. My boxset will .be going for sale the moment I have it in hand and it will have a huge disclaimer about possible QC issues. Don't PM me about the box set lol.

Im thinking the same about my lenti. I was expecting it will be best edition, but so far looks like the lenti is far from best, and I dont like backside either (dont like that poor detail embossed and holofoiled ww) and now I have high doubts about the steelbook as well. Overall Im not far from disgustion similar to SOTD everythingblu situation this year.

I want HDzeta double lenti so bad now :grumpy::grumpy::pain::arghh:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and lgans316
Not my video (this guy actually does my head in)

This should add to this shitstorm of a debate as to when these things get damaged :p

Oh and very disappointing that the art book is just a condensed version of the larger Art of the Film book which I already own, pretty sure HDZeta are doing the same albeit a hardback with their special full slip edition with the one click (n)

It's actually just now that I've realised that there is holofoil on the fullslip is as well. The fullslip is awesome.
Incredible how careless the guy in the video handles the edition :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
It's actually just now that I've realised that there is holofoil on the fullslip is as well. The fullslip is awesome.
Incredible how careless the guy in the video handles the edition :)

I know he pansey's around cutting his little envelope slit in the outer plastic and then puts his grubby little fingers all over the actual Steelbook

Like I said I've seen his videos before and he does my head in :p

Wonder Woman Manta Lab Exclusive
Double Lenticular edition [4k UHD + 2D]

WOW WOW and WOW Fullslip Lenticular is Perfection :drool:

I was expecting to be underwhelmed by the lenticular due to some feedback but the Double Lenti is actually superb ! Really nice Depth and Clarity !
It looks like she is being photographed, this is the best how I could describe it.
We can see that her body is behind her crossed arms: Her Head and Body are clearly behind her arms(nice proper depth) and on the right side(when facing the lenticular) we can see her shoulder that is positioned more towards the back and her arm is going from back to front to do her cross arms pose. It is really nicely done for a close up picture, the depth is there.
To me the Lenticular is as great as any of other ones that I have from Manta.
The Back also has nice depth but more when looking sideways we can see that she is in 3D. Front is nicer, but back is still nice.
The Top and Side of the Fullslip are Matte Finish(no scuffs or marks whatsoever on the slip). The writing and logos on the sides are Embossed and Spot Glossed.

The Steelbook is shrinked wrapped when taking it out of the Sealed Fullslip Lenticular. The Photo Book is absolutely High Quality, really nice.

The Steelbook back art is Full Gloss and very few faint scratches, not enough to make a big deal about it.
The front However is pretty Bad :grumpy: There is not one square inch that is not covered in faint hairline scratches, it is all over the front and it is big enough to be upset at this. This was definitely done during the manufacturing process. I did notice my Manta Lab Kingsman to have some faint lines but I think white fully glossed is more forgiving than the darker colors glossed used for the WW Steelbook. What puzzle me is that the back is almost perfect quality wise... but the front is a mess. Still happy about this edition despite the front of the steel, it is quite lovely.

Not my video (this guy actually does my head in)

This should add to this shitstorm of a debate as to when these things get damaged :p

Oh and very disappointing that the art book is just a condensed version of the larger Art of the Film book which I already own, pretty sure HDZeta are doing the same albeit a hardback with their special full slip edition with the one click (n)

what's crazy is that the booklet is scratched too, and the inside of the Steelbook as well (the plastic part)

Let’s hope Manta’s sitting on a stack of replacement steels. The steelbook looks gorgeous; it’d be a shame to not receive a clean copy (replacement or otherwise).

Having gone for the one click, I’d be happy to receive anything at this point. :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: gaeljet and harry
It'd be a shame to buy this and keep it sealed (n) The WEA steel is the best thing about this release and if anything like MoS, needs to opened to be fully appreciated :drool: I was lucky with MoS as mine arrived completely mint first time (checked it again yesterday and I can report zero scratches :angel:;)) - Revenant, Constantine, Walter Mitty, Logan... again, all mint (or nigh-on at least). Kingsman and Alien Cov have both needed replacements. As it stands, Mint=4, Scratches=2 :p:D