Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone who are signed up to the OC GB orders have all been shipped :), Just got a email back from John. We are now just awaiting Aniv to upload tracking numbers to us. Looking forward to getting this.

Reactions: OMRA1080
The steel is definitely the best one out there in terms of art but shame to hear of the scratches

Worried about the single lenti now the majority are hating on it and I’m really fussy with lentis. I need clear imagery, awesome depth and movement so I hope this don’t disappoint me

It's not perfect but I still like it. It looks pretty good on the shelf. I got semi lucky with my steelbook. I have a small scratch where the color is completely gone on the side but almost none on the rest of the steelbook itself.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Received an update from Manta regarding my scratched steel...
Hello Nick,

We are very sorry for the late response. We've finished all shipping and we are back to our normal C/S mode now. Thanks for the wait and patience.

Well received the problems. We are working together with Scanavo to improve the scratches and it seems like the problem is still rather unstable. We are speaking to Scanavo for the replacement and we hope they listen to us regards to the instability.

For the sale orders, we have shipped all of them out already so we can't combine it but we will find another way to send it to you. Please be patient with us.

Thanks for the feedback, we are hoping to improve more with future releases and hope to get your support as always. We will get back to you with the replacement after speaking to Scanavo.

Manta Lab
Good to know they're getting on to Scanavo about it, but whether it'll make a difference is obviously yet to be seen. I imagine Manta are just as frustrated by the situation as we are, since it's clearly out of their hands.

scratches are scratches
no matter how deep they are.
same problem with my alien covenant,
man of steel and kingsman manta oc steels.
i opened all of them and every steel has scratches or paint chips.
if i spent a lot of money for something, than i want a perfect prduct.
bought so many steels from zavvi with high gloss finish and 95% of them are absolutely perfect.

manta is not the only one with this problem.
look at the hd zeta steelbooks.
they all have a really bad glossy finish.
every terminator or mad max steel has the same problem.

didnt know that interstellar and max had that issues, too.
have them both and all manta exclusives so far but all of them are 98%-100% ocd mint.
for me the scratches started first with the logan release, than covenant and now ww.
hope lalaland will be fine, love that movie almost as much as @Actarus :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
didnt know that interstellar and max had that issues, too.
have them both and all manta exclusives so far but all of them are 98%-100% ocd mint.
for me the scratches started first with the logan release, than covenant and now ww.
hope lalaland will be fine, love that movie almost as much as @Actarus :D

My mad max was covered in scratches

Also Kimchi had few really bad releases in the past. I remember lately Machete steelbook had really bad issues.

Generally it looks like asian steelbooks are more likely to be scratched than EU ones. Means that Scanavo branch out there in Asia has different view on QC issues.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
So why do people spend so much money on these editions again?
Isn't the definition of insanity something like doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

I think even if every steelbook was released with scratches on them people would keep on putting orders in until the end of time.

I think once you receive them you say :censored:
Then you accept it and move on to the next order. Kinda like missing a train. Oh well.
There will be another one along in a couple of minutes.

Just like premium edition steelbooks.

Isn't the definition of insanity something like doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

I think even if every steelbook was released with scratches on them people would keep on putting orders in until the end of time.

Then you accept it and move on to the next order. Kinda like missing a train. Oh well.

Because a vast majority like them, don't open them, and resell them putting disclaimers.

Also Kimchi had few really bad releases in the past. I remember lately Machete steelbook had really bad issues.

Generally it looks like asian steelbooks are more likely to be scratched than EU ones. Means that Scanavo branch out there in Asia has different view on QC issues.
The It Follows plague of 2016! EEK!EEK!:censored:

(Fortunately I ended up with one pretty much flawless copy in my Lenti B which was pick of the bunch anyway and only copy I kept :p:D)

Do you collect Steelbooks yourself or just scrutinize Steelbook collectors? :p;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Do you collect Steelbooks yourself or just scrutinize Steelbook collectors? :p;)

:cautious::squint:

Who wants to know? ;)

I just received my first One Click - GOTG Vol. 2.
That's the first time I've spent crazy money on this hobby.
I don't buy a steelbook of almost every movie that releases one.
I prefer less expensive steelbooks of back catalogue titles. :)