Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is more of us have the same fate although it´s beyond my understanding. GB copies are already with its owners for a days now and we who order direct still waiting o_O:squint::meh:
I ordered Single Lenti direct and it was delivered on Monday December 4th. So, yeah I don't know how shipping system at Manta works.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
I think they have hard times picking up unscratched Alien steelbook I guess :D

I was going to say are you waiting on a covenant replacement. I am too so that makes sense. Also I know they have been out the office a few a days so that’s also why there’s a delay on some shipping and with sale items

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
Exactly, still same old story over and over again, I will be scared to open mine.

Valid reason to keeping this sealed. What's ML stance on this?. No wonder pictures didn't surface early like usual. Probably ML themselves were scared to open and post some pics lol. I am still looking at my 10.99 Play.com Glossy Shiny Embossed Steels which no such scratches and wondering why QC is on a slippery slope since then.

The scratches are perfectly normal. Anytime you start removing the steelbook in and out of the slip, that's when the scratches are going to occur. The first time you remove it, the scratches will be very very minimal but it will start adding up once you take it in and out of the slip a few times. There is nothing you can do to prevent that. Except of course to not remove it from the slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
It seems almost impossible to have a scratch free glossy steelbook. I rechecked all mine and they all have hairline scratches on (not from manta but general glossy steelbooks). It's such a kick in the balls, I guess the only 'good' thing is that they can only be seen in certain light.

EDIT: Even when you think there isn't any scratches there's always a certain angle/light that will show off scratches you didn't even know existed.

Valid reason to keeping this sealed. What's ML stance on this?. No wonder pictures didn't surface early like usual. Probably ML themselves were scared to open and post some pics lol. I am still looking at my 10.99 Play.com Glossy Shiny Embossed Steels which no such scratches and wondering why QC is on a slippery slope since then.

yep, better keep it sealed lol

Yea but the steelbook is main reason why I bought it in a first place :hilarious: Im gonna definitely open it :LOL:

Yea I think there was no 100% mint steelbook to take a pictures of lol

The scratches are perfectly normal. Anytime you start removing the steelbook in and out of the slip, that's when the scratches are going to occur. The first time you remove it, the scratches will be very very minimal but it will start adding up once you take it in and out of the slip a few times. There is nothing you can do to prevent that. Except of course to not remove it from the slip.

lol absolutely not true. Their replacement of Logan steelbook is perfectly scratch free. I never witnessed making scratches on mine glossy steelbooks by only removing them in and out the slip :hilarious:. You overreacting, even though gloss finish is very sensisitive to scratch, you still must make some effort/pressure to scratch it. If you treat the steelbook gently and reasonably it can stay totally mint.

You need to understand the concept of a gloss steelbook when it is taken out of a slip. If you tear the slip open without sliding the steelbook through it, the steelbook will be scratch free. The steelbook wasn't manufactured scratched. The slip is what causes the scratches on the steelbooks.

lol absolutely not true. Their replacement of Logan steelbook is perfectly scratch free. I never witnessed making scratches on mine glossy steelbooks by only removing them in and out the slip :hilarious:. You overreacting, even though gloss finish is very sensisitive to scratch, you still must make some effort/pressure to scratch it. If you treat the steelbook gently and reasonably it can stay totally mint.
I guess you haven't been collecting steelbooks long enough to fully know that. I've been collecting and buying steelbooks for over 10 years that's what happened here. The slip caused the scratch....plain and simple.
Go back to the video and take a look at the direction of the scratches. You not going to see any scratches going horizontally on the steelbook. The fine scratches are vertical and that's from removing it in and out of the slip.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
I guess you haven't been collecting steelbooks long enough to fully know that. I've been collecting and buying steelbooks for over 10 years that's what happened here. The slip caused the scratch....plain and simple.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: yeah right. Except all those scratches are vertical and you take steelbook in and out in horizontal way :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Those scratches are made by the manufacturing and handling process BEFORE are inside the slip. I cannot believe what Im reading here lol 10 years collecting experience have nothing to do with it :rofl::rofl:

I handle my steelbooks with care. Glossy steelbooks I own that have slips have horizontal scratches across them, I don't know wether that's due to the slip or the shrink wrapping process or what but there isn't a single glossy steelbook I own without some sort of scratch on it. I would even go as far to say the edges of the protectors from steelbook central can cause a scratch if happen to take out too fast or at an angle (they still provide great protection though regardless).

I cant believe some collectors here don't realize that slips or protectors DO cause scratches...

Of course slips or protectors CAN cause scratches if you are not careful, but Im talking here about Manta steelbooks latest releases especially Covenant and now apparently WW as well. That was the point from the beginning but you came here saying it is caused by our remiving from slips lol.

Are you saying I caused this when I slide the steelbook from the slip?

DSC_1277.jpg

Scratches like this (or those on WW in @gaeljet video) is problem Im talking about here all the time and these are made by manufacturing and handling process during assemble. Plain and simple.