Sep 23, 2013
Release date: November 2nd, 2017
Purchase links: MediaMarkt - Saturn
Price: €25.49

03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom and Aniv
Can anyone suggest a trusted person who would be willing to pick this up and ship it to me in the U.S.

And my copy arrived this morning (the UHD /blu-ray one) and it's a thing of beauty. With this and the Italian blu-ray I picked up as well as the HMV one some seriously beautiful editions out there. It's the 1st time I've ever purchased multiple editions of a steelbook not because the film is amazing but simply because the artwork is so cool... And the best bit. Not one pop art among them...... Breaths a sigh of relief......

Can anyone suggest a trusted person who would be willing to pick this up and ship it to me in the U.S.

Don't know if you consider me trustworthy enough, but I went to my local Saturn yesterday and saw one last copy in perfect shape. If you guarantee to take it, I'd gladly buy it for you and send it to you. Granted it's still there, tomorrow. Let me know ASAP.

Don't know if you consider me trustworthy enough, but I went to my local Saturn yesterday and saw one last copy in perfect shape. If you guarantee to take it, I'd gladly buy it for you and send it to you. Granted it's still there, tomorrow. Let me know ASAP.
I am serious and have the money ready, let me know.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I am serious and have the money ready, let me know.

After I spent one hour in the store searching for the copy that I saw the day before yesterday and which *should* have still been there according to the system, I gave up. The clerk wrote down my number in case he found it after all. Sorry buddy, I can't help you. :(

This steelbook is also available at "Müller" drug store as you might know. I've been there a few days earlier but they hadn't got any WW steelbooks then. Because the Müller drug store is located in close proximity to the Saturn store, I gave it another shot. And guess what: They had like six or seven copies, just as nice as the one I had seen at Saturn. So of course I bagged one for you @Roy
Even better for you, because at Müller it's only 22,99€.
I'll send you a PM and try to get it on its way on the weekend.

If anybody else wants to own this steelbook, let me know. I hope it's not against HDN policy to run a mini-"GB" like this.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
After I spent one hour in the store searching for the copy that I saw the day before yesterday and which *should* have still been there according to the system, I gave up. The clerk wrote down my number in case he found it after all. Sorry buddy, I can't help you. :(

This steelbook is also available at "Müller" drug store as you might know. I've been there a few days earlier but they hadn't got any WW steelbooks then. Because the Müller drug store is located in close proximity to the Saturn store, I gave it another shot. And guess what: They had like six or seven copies, just as nice as the one I had seen at Saturn. So of course I bagged one for you @Roy
Even better for you, because at Müller it's only 22,99€.
I'll send you a PM and try to get it on its way on the weekend.

If anybody else wants to own this steelbook, let me know. I hope it's not against HDN policy to run a mini-"GB" like this.
Cool as soon as you know the final price with shipping and packaging let me know and I will have the money to you right away.