Jan 26, 2009
USA
I didn't see a thread on this ...

release date: Dec 21st, 2011

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0061HF34E/?tag=hdnjp-22

5111R57Du9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
Interesting release from Japan, never knew this was available, I love these type of movies, maybe tempted to order one as well with the bad ass slip cover!

You can still order it. Just click on the button from the resellers and the regualar amazon is the 2nd one as they are more expensive than the reseller. Trust me I orderd it from there. Ive been ordering steels from Japan all year long.

You can still order it. Just click on the button from the resellers and the regualar amazon is the 2nd one as they are more expensive than the reseller. Trust me I orderd it from there. Ive been ordering steels from Japan all year long.

Thanks Chip, I'll try again. Do you get hammered with customs/duties from the states?

oh k. Well thats a kick ass slip if you ask me. THAT should have been the cover art for the actual steel and it would have been so much better.

Enjoyed the movie unlike most so I still got the steel for it from FS at release. I was tripping thinking that I might have missed a better cover art.

HEY GUY'S
I saw that Amazon post some time ago,then i saw the the 1 got and chased it up for some time, not knowing they were the same. Amazon should of posted correct pic of what they were selling :angry:
FEEL LIKE A GOOSE...:emb: Hope you guys didn't think i was trying to stear any one the wrong way, Honest MISTAKE on my behalf.
BUT...I still say get yourself one if possible as "WELL" the slip cover is SWEEEEEET Anyway.
I agree with you (steelbook86) i :drool: the movie to.
"THANKS WRECK", if they all sell out will it then go on the endangered list mate :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Top_cat2
I was under the impression that this was OOP sometime ago. But Amazon.jp seems to be still selling it. That's great for me but is still puzzling why it is still being sold. May not be many left.

I love the awesome slipcover!!

I wish I could get around that crazy shipping somehow. Nearly 30 dollars just to ship is a bit painful. I also think this would have been gone a lot faster if people actually knew it was different.

As we speak one of my packages is in customs.

Do we get charged duty or is it duty free? I had been wondering that too. I know the UK guys get hit, but our laws are different.

Last edited:
I wish I could get around that crazy shipping somehow. Nearly 30 dollars just to ship is a bit painful. I also think this would have been gone a lot faster if people actually knew it was different.

Do we get charged duty or is it duty free? I had been wondering that too. I know the UK guys get hit, but our laws are different.

I have imported movies, toys, books, even some electronics from Japan for almost 17 years now and have never been charged with import duty fees. My orders have never gone over $500 for that matter.

Reactions: xanderville
Customs days something like up to 1600 is duty free but that's when coming back across the border. I wasn't sure if it would be different with mail order.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk