Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France

Attachments

• 80070e271800652.jpg
    80070e271800652.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
French tastes are slightly different, think Citroen 2CV and Charles Aznavour.

What's wrong with French tastes :D (from the 70s) ? Aznavour :scat:

From the little we can see of it, I like that French steelbook. Because right now, all we have to judge it by is a small, pixelated photo. Wait until you see HD pics of it like Entertainement Store's version, as well as its back and inside art, and maybe some of you will have a change of mind about it ;).

I'll be getting this one. I'm not living in the UK, therefore I'd have to go through the Group Buy to get the ES exclusive, which, if i understand correctly, means paying an extra £20 at least, which would mean paying a minimum of £47 for this ES steelbook to get to me.

I do love steelbooks but I don't have enough money to purchase the most expensive one all the time. I did it for Wreck-It Ralph and Le Grand Bleu, I'm doing it for Face/Off and Oz, I'll probably do it for Léon, but it's going to stop there — I'm assuming Zavvi will release Up, Monsters Inc & Tangled in their new Disney/Pixar collections. When you ask me to choose between paying €25 or €55, I choose to pay €25, even if the photos of the black/white version make it look a tad better ;).

I'll be getting this one. I'm not living in the UK, therefore I'd have to go through the Group Buy to get the ES exclusive, which, if i understand correctly, means paying an extra £20 at least, which would mean paying a minimum of £47 for this ES steelbook to get to me.

It`s £ 36 all Inclusive for the ES Steel:thumbs:

Reactions: Bunk
I have to say I like the look of this more than the ES versionh, but I'll wait until I've seen more details. I think it will have to be a great steelbook to persuade me to buy WWZ.