Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France

Attachments

• 80070e271800652.jpg
    80070e271800652.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:
Another damn steelbook I "have" to purchase! :angry: ... :hilarious: Not only am I getting this, the UK Entertainment Store Exclusive, I'm also getting the Digipack exclusive to Amazon Spain! :thumbs: .... Yeah, I really enjoyed World War Z! :scat:

Reactions: harry
Got this delivered today to go along with my ES steelbook. Like it. Remarkably dent free, despite only coming in a bog standard Amazon cardboard sleeve.

Nice looking steelbook but artwork has been used before I think, overall worthy of keeping in collection...

Last edited:
I have a weird thing going on today.
I've ordered this film from the link above from one of the sellers yesterday and my card was charged the same day.
Even more weird was the fact that I was charged the same amount from the same seller today as well. Can't wrap my head around that.

I've contacted amazon.fr and of course they don't speak English, so French it was. They've told me that the seller only charged me once but my payment card statement says otherwise. It says that I was charged twice.

I've also contacted my bank and they can't to anything until Monday, so I'll have to wait.

Seller on amazon was Mymediashop. Stay away from him until I get all the answers and why this double charge happened. Will report asap.

P.S.: I haven't made a single order today so it can't be some other movie. And this is the first time this happened to me. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I know this is the wrong topic to be posting this but couldn't find the right one :)

card.png

I have a weird thing going on today.
I've ordered this film from the link above from one of the sellers yesterday and my card was charged the same day.
Even more weird was the fact that I was charged the same amount from the same seller today as well. Can't wrap my head around that.

I've contacted amazon.fr and of course they don't speak English, so French it was. They've told me that the seller only charged me once but my payment card statement says otherwise. It says that I was charged twice.

I've also contacted my bank and they can't to anything until Monday, so I'll have to wait.

Seller on amazon was Mymediashop. Stay away from him until I get all the answers and why this double charge happened. Will report asap.

P.S.: I haven't made a single order today so it can't be some other movie. And this is the first time this happened to me. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I know this is the wrong topic to be posting this but couldn't find the right one :)

card.png

It happened to me more than once. You get the message (SMS) or bank reservation twice, but the actual amount of money is then taken only once. Pay close attention to your bank account. I'm pretty sure it will be fine.

Reactions: javiermendoza