World War Z (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Hong Kong]

Thailan, Taiwan and hongkong share print run but image is different

A few retailers have listed this art then changed it to the other darker background art, so I have my doubts each time I see the white art that it is actually correct. Seems they just use it as a holding image to begin with.

Choi, are you saying that TH, TW and HK won't have the white art then?

A few retailers have listed this art then changed it to the other darker background art, so I have my doubts each time I see the white art that it is actually correct. Seems they just use it as a holding image to begin with.

Choi, are you saying that TH, TW and HK won't have the white art then?

IMO, Generally TW, HK, KR has always same artwork, TW as JSDVD list the same steelbook with dark background but HK listed steelbook with white artwork

I do not think HK HMV only release this one as white one.

IMO, Generally TW, HK, KR has always same artwork, TW as JSDVD list the same steelbook with dark background but HK listed steelbook with white artwork

Cool, thanks Choi

So with the Scandinavian retailers changing their listing artwork recently it really is starting to look like the ES art is WEA

Dunno about this. It is being by released IVL here in HK. They have done things differently to other countries in Asia. The most famous is the Transformers DOTM Lenticular version. More recently IM3 was different, and they released two artworks for Star Trek 2.

We'll see tomorrow though.

Cool, thanks Choi

So with the Scandinavian retailers changing their listing artwork recently it really is starting to look like the ES art is WEA

Thanks DB but it still depends upon how much HMV charge for shipping to the US.

Shipping is $7.2 = 4.5 GBP. So it works out to 36.5 GBP in comparison to 38.43 GBP via GB which is not much of a difference. If you minus the GB fees and ship at cost it works out to 34.5 GBP which is lower than HMV price.

Last edited: