Worst Films of 00's

I liked Jersey Girl.

I COMPLETELY agree!!

Which brings me to this lol did you guys check this out?!

6070a.jpg

Let me add another film to the list, how about Kung-pow? was that in the 00's? I can't remember

OMG kung pow was so bad but funny (in a totally stupid way of course).

"CHOSEN ONE!"

"I'm coming!"

:hilarious:

or the miss piggy voice....."weee,weeee,weeee,wee"

crap Movie,

and i agree with glenn bob,Battlefield Earth sucked,it wasn't even entertaining,i thought i was watching a rip off watered down version of star trek that was a low class gag on saturday night live

what was that movie with paris hilton, house of wax? i bet that was terrible.

or that movie with lindsay lohan. throw that on there.

i tend to not watch movies that are labeled "bad," so i can't say for sure which is the worst of ALL of them, but one of the worst I saw was the breakup with vince vaughn and jennifer aniston.

my wife wanted to watch it, and i thought, hey, big V is in it, it cant be that bad... right?

:ugh:

The Break up was really good!!!! I love Vince!! EEK!

Ok, I´m being unfair with Nicolas Cage, I really like the guy but I just think he´s lost it lately. Wicker Man, Next, Ghost Rider, Bad LT, Bangkok Dangerous, National Treasure, are among the worst movies I´ve seen in years (my opinion). Although, to be fair I have to say I really enjoyed Lord of War, Matchstick men and The Weather Man

I used to like him a lot, but I just can't get past his awful hair he's got goin' on now!!

or the miss piggy voice....."weee,weeee,weeee,wee"

crap Movie,

and i agree with glenn bob,Battlefield Earth sucked,it wasn't even entertaining,i thought i was watching a rip off watered down version of star trek that was a low class gag on saturday night live

Don't hate Kun Pow was funny as hell...:hilarious: