X-Men: Apocalypse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #43) [Korea]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase links: TBA
Price: $40.99 (Full slip and lenticular limited to 900 copies each) - $81 (One click limited to 200 copies)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey HERE Hosted by Kaka HERE

IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks @Steelselecta would have loved to have joined the GB but I'm skint at the mo till payday and it's not right to join a GB if I can't pay by the deadline.
Will have to try my luck with the bay :(
Still if I win the euro lottery tonight problem solved! Lol
Same here mate, can't be so eager to opt in now due to the newborn, so will have to give it miss. I've got FAs one, so that will suffice for me. I'm sure Kimchi will do a bang on job though.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Another crappy money grabbing release from KimChi, especially in the light of FilmArena's excellently packed one.
The cards are the same, they're bigger, but there's 6 of them, while FA's are individual 12, steel's obviously the same, but there is 10 more full-sized cards and a lenti, and a 32 page photobook (and the art on the full slip is better, but that's 'IMHO'), while KimChi didn't even bother to add a booklet.
Plus there's at least a Manta Lab release coming.
So everyone should've ignored this one, to show KimChi that you're not a sucker. That they need to add more than just 6 cards and a slip. :meh:

I know that feeling mate, but on the bright side, that gif is hilarious!!:rofl:

Yeah, it's one of the best moments in all Tremors movies, and my favorite character Burt Gummer! :thumbs:

Last edited: