Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99 £16.54

71bNC1AvxLL._SL1500_.jpg

71MXbZQdWrL._SL1500_ (1).jpg71PeqNQdUUL._SL1500_.jpg91ttD0suXHL._SL1500_.jpg

darkphoenix_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That artwork is quite good and I would be happy if it stayed that way. Would also love if they found a good use for this one, maybe on the back of the steelbook?

1560495756782.png

Anyway, FilmArena should be releasing this one as FAC to keep the X-Men line complete. Jan confirmed today in FB post that "the x-men FAC series continues."

Amazon UK have release date as December 31st 2019

This will change as it's only a placeholder date
31st is a Tuesday

UK release dates for Blu-ray/Dvd releases is a Monday

So ignore release date 31st December for now

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84

31st is a Tuesday

Why highlight in the first place then? Your posts really do crack me up Paul, never change :LOL::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and BDDB
Why highlight in the first place then? Your posts really do crack me up Paul, never change :LOL::rofl:
Some members need it explaining to them :p as they think when amazon send email about estimated arrival date that is when they will get it :rofl:

You only have to look at previous posts in other threads on this forum and other web forums complaining about estimated delivery dates from the emails that amazon send

A lot of members are not from the UK and often don't know about UK release date been Monday for home media Blu-ray/DVD releases

Some members need it explaining to them :p as they think when amazon send email about estimated arrival date that is when they will get it :rofl:

You only have to look at previous posts in other threads on this forum and other web forums complaining about estimated delivery dates from the emails that amazon send

A lot of members are not from the UK and often don't know about UK release date been Monday for home media Blu-ray/DVD releases

Explain how the Glow in the Dark effect works again and how to get the best out of the effect :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Basil and Flloydo

31st is a Tuesday

The email I have received states:
Estimated arrival date: January 02 2020

But when I look in my account, the order details are showing as:
Arriving 2 Jan 2020
Release date: Saturday, 31 December 2022

So according to this, I will be receiving it nearly 2 years before it is released! :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
please don’t @Doctor, I can’t handle another explanation of place holders or any info in fact in the style of Paul

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Okay- if there are any fans of the X-Men films I need your help verifying this:

My friends and I were talking about the Timeline that these movies happen on- and this is the best we can figure, since these timelines are rather.. fuzzy. And not well explained.

Timeline A consists of “X-Men”, “X-2: X-Men United”, and “Days of Future Past”. That’s all.

“X-Men: Origins: Wolverine” and “X-Men: The Last Stand” do not happen as a direct result of “Days of Future Past”. And since “The Last Stand” doesn’t happen, neither does the events of “The Wolverine”.

“X-Men: First Class” is a stand-alone film, as Simon Kinberg has stated that the events of it do not correlate to “Days of Future Past” and that DoFP was going to be a soft reboot of the franchise to get it back to Singer’s first 2 X-Men films. So First Class is all on its lonesome.

Which brings us to the “B Timeline”, where EITHER “Dark Phoenix” OR “Apocalypse” could POTENTIALLY follow “First Class”- but not BOTH of them.

“X-Men: Apocalypse” and “Dark Phoenix” cannot occur in the same timeline as there are conflicting events that occur within the timeline of each of those films... i.e. Charles Xavier having Jean unleash the full brunt of the Phoenix Force upon Apocalypse in “X-Men: Apocalypse” while Jean gets the Phoenix Force in the first act of “Dark Phoenix”- so we’re assuming one of these films happens in a parallel dimension. So the B-Timeline could consist of either “First Class” and then “Apocalypse” OR “First Class” and then “Dark Phoenix”. It’s also possible that each of these films occur in entirely different timelines as well and are completely unrelated to one another, meaning that we wouldn’t so much as have 2 separate timelines, but rather a single ‘A Timeline’ followed by a bunch of elseworld type spin offs.

And according to James Mangold, “Logan” happens in an alternate timeline.

It’s uncertain where Deadpool fits in to this equation because of his... disconnectedness with the franchise (which is probably for the better).
The X-Men Cameo in Deadpool 2 and the inclusion of a Yukio different from the one in “The Wolverine” place it more towards the B-Timeline end of the spectrum, but it’s uncertain whether that might be just another timeline’s version of the X-Men or if that is the team from Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix.

Now my head hurts. xD
Anyways, any Die-Hard X-Men fan I would like your help with supporting evidence or evidence to the contrary- it’s not IMPORTANT that I figure this out but I kind of just want to know what in the world is going on with the chronology of these films.

Reactions: Flloydo and jayce20

My friends and I were talking about the Timeline that these movies happen on- and this is the best we can figure, since these timelines are rather.. fuzzy. And not well explained.

Timeline A consists of “X-Men”, “X-2: X-Men United”, and “Days of Future Past”. That’s all.

“X-Men: Origins: Wolverine” and “X-Men: The Last Stand” do not happen as a direct result of “Days of Future Past”. And since “The Last Stand” doesn’t happen, neither does the events of “The Wolverine”.

“X-Men: First Class” is a stand-alone film, as Simon Kinberg has stated that the events of it do not correlate to “Days of Future Past” and that DoFP was going to be a soft reboot of the franchise to get it back to Singer’s first 2 X-Men films. So First Class is all on its lonesome.

Which brings us to the “B Timeline”, where EITHER “Dark Phoenix” OR “Apocalypse” could POTENTIALLY follow “First Class”- but not BOTH of them.

“X-Men: Apocalypse” and “Dark Phoenix” cannot occur in the same timeline as there are conflicting events that occur within the timeline of each of those films... i.e. Charles Xavier having Jean unleash the full brunt of the Phoenix Force upon Apocalypse in “X-Men: Apocalypse” while Jean gets the Phoenix Force in the first act of “Dark Phoenix”- so we’re assuming one of these films happens in a parallel dimension. So the B-Timeline could consist of either “First Class” and then “Apocalypse” OR “First Class” and then “Dark Phoenix”. It’s also possible that each of these films occur in entirely different timelines as well and are completely unrelated to one another, meaning that we wouldn’t so much as have 2 separate timelines, but rather a single ‘A Timeline’ followed by a bunch of elseworld type spin offs.

It’s uncertain where Deadpool fits in to this equation because of his... disconnectedness with the franchise (which is probably for the better).
The X-Men Cameo in Deadpool 2 and the inclusion of a Yukio different from the one in “The Wolverine” place it more towards the B-Timeline end of the spectrum, but it’s uncertain whether that might be just another timeline’s version of the X-Men or if that is the team from Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix.

Now my head hurts. xD
Anyways, any Die-Hard X-Men fan I would like your help with supporting evidence or evidence to the contrary- it’s not IMPORTANT that I figure this out but I kind of just want to know what in the world is going on with the chronology of these films.
https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a844881/x-men-chronological-order-timeline/

Now my head hurts. xD

Oh sh!t

Okay so I agree with you, that’s how I view them but I didn’t realise apocalypse and dark Phoenix can’t be in the same timeline because of the end of apocalypse and the start of dark Phoenix but surely they are both followed on from first class and days of future past timeline B.
I think they f*cked up there. No way Is dark Phoenix a sepearte timeline as it has all the outcomes from apocalypse and the same characters etc except ignoring that Jean grey has already unleashed the Phoenix on apocalypse

Mad, they defo f*cked up there

Also never realised Logan is a separate timeline. That’s odd. I just thought it was the other dark way of the future instead of the events of DoFP and where sentinels aren’t killing people it’s Xavier’s mad mind

Also I ignore deadpool, we know he can break the 4th wall and I see the cameo as just a bit of fun. I don’t read into that

Reactions: FN-2187