X-Men: Dark Phoenix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Release date: September 17, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

DKPX_BBY_GWP-Full-Beauty-Shot21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m definitely gonna return mine. Never got a email notification. Just curious any of your copies looked perfect or the usual batch?

All of them look flawless as far as I can tell, but damn! ... the image looked even worse this morning in daylight. It looks like it was scaled up from 1/3 the size it should've been. Going back for sure now!

All of them look flawless as far as I can tell, but damn! ... the image looked even worse this morning in daylight. It looks like it was scaled up from 1/3 the size it should've been. Going back for sure now!
Ya it looks pretty bad and the fact it’s not Glossy is worst. I’ll wait till
It hits the $10 price or something.
My order was still saying "in progress" at noon today,and it arrived around 1pm - Very unusual ;-)
Yea I just got mine today. Got shipping email around 1:25

WOW ... I am very surprised they didn't drop the price on this for Boxing Day. Still no love for the steelbook, but guess it'll become bargain bin soon enough!
Gotta admit I was 99% sure it would have been highly reduced yet (especially for Boxing day), but still nothing… Don't forget that Boxing Day 2020 2019 is pretty much the WORSE I've seen for us Canadians in BD deals. Considering how Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Sunrise almost had not a single interesting deal….

Oh well… it will happen eventually…. patience my Young Padawan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow of Light
Gotta admit I was 99% sure it would have been highly reduced yet (especially for Boxing day), but still nothing… Don't forget that Boxing Day 2020 is pretty much the WORSE I've seen for us Canadians in BD deals. Considering how Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Sunrise almost had not a single interesting deal….

That would be Boxing Day 2019 ;) but yes I noticed that there was nothing going on in Canada for movie deals as well.
So disappointing.

Gotta admit I was 99% sure it would have been highly reduced yet (especially for Boxing day), but still nothing… Don't forget that Boxing Day 2020 2019 is pretty much the WORSE I've seen for us Canadians in BD deals. Considering how Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Sunrise almost had not a single interesting deal….

I concur with that assessment. There wasn't a single thing I cared to purchase this year with the "deals" they had going on. Oh, I know the price will drop soon enough, but this would've been the perfect time to unload this disaster. Oh well, their loss!

Cheers!

Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian