X-Men: Dark Phoenix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Hope they release cool stand alone 4K+3D steelbook. Not interested in premium as the movie sucks, so don't wanna pay too much ...

I had no idea about these Filmarena X-Men Steelbooks, they look pretty awesome. I might keep an eye out for the Dark Phoenix one and start chasing the rest of the collection on Ebay.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I really hope they do a normal size release and not an XL along with the similar back art close to all the other X-Men FAC's. If they need to do 4K fine just please make the spine similar to the other slips.
A big fat XL would be disappointing.

I really hope they do a normal size release and not an XL along with the similar back art close to all the other X-Men FAC's. If they need to do 4K fine just please make the spine similar to the other slips.
A big fat XL would be disappointing.

... Huge XXXL slips coming up as you asked for. :D ...

• Haha
Reactions: Jaxxx
Not that I have really been paying attention but I didn't realize it until I read somewhere that this film doesn't have "X-Men" in the title.

So it's not X-Men: Dark Phoenix. It's just Dark Phoenix. Will that bother anyone if X-Men isn't on the SteelBooks or slips?
Unless they add it of course.

3D:4k.jpg

Not that I have really been paying attention but I didn't realize it until I read somewhere that this film doesn't have "X-Men" in the title.

So it's not X-Men: Dark Phoenix. It's just Dark Phoenix. Will that bother anyone if X-Men isn't on the SteelBooks or slips?
A couple of Asian posters have X-Men on them, but you're right, most don't.

Reactions: Stygian

It’s the matching artwork on the fullslip that will matter.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
" the time of 4K has come "
Then the filmstudios should release quality 4K movies and make effort to release the best possible 4K in film and audio quality , but too many titles being released as " 4K " do not even get a proper 4K remaster of even have a proper 2K quality
:thumbs:

And they should start pricing them more resonably - until that happens, the time of 4K isn't happening yet!!

Reactions: Xenomorph