Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2018)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Simon Kinberg

Cast: Sophie Turner, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Evan Peters, Tye Sheridan, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Alexandra Shipp, Lamar Johnson, Summer Fontana, Kota Eberhardt, Scott Shepherd, Evan Jonigkeit, Gregg Lowe, Olivia Munn, Daniel Cudmore

Release: 2018-11-02

Plot: Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them, the X-Men had fought many battles, been on adventures that spanned galaxies, grappled enemies of limitless might, but none of this could prepare them for the most shocking struggle they would ever face. One of their own members, Jean Grey, has gained power beyond all comprehension, and that power has corrupted her absolutely! Now they must decide if the life of the woman they cherish is worth the existence of the entire universe!

loved DOFP , apocalypse was a dumpster fire. As much as this has been getting bad write ups etc. the new trailers before endgame made it look much better.

I must be thinking of a different one for some reason, need to give it another watch to refresh my mind:whistle:

Yeah I bloody missed the trailer to it as was on the Popcorn run while they were on, but my Partner and kids said it looked great and my missus isn't the biggest x-men fan, so in order for her to say that it must have looked good :D:thumbs:

Just read last night that the director decided to replace the entire 3rd act from being in outer space to a train scene and folks are freaking out about it lol. Sure, space sounds cooler, but they obviously don't know what actually happens in said scene and I'm sure they only would've changed it for the better... people are so quick to judge nowadays. :rolleyes:

;) Sure Noodles, Sure ... :rofl: Hey it's Hollywood and only $ matters !

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
It's rumoured that some theatres are showing this as having a running time of 2 hours 41 minutes. If that's the case, it'll definitely be an epic goodbye to the FoX-Men.

D5VPQO5UEAA0cvp.jpgD5VPRzBUUAAg6N2.jpgD5VR_HJUwAAhtFi.jpgD5VR8KAUUAIIhkI.jpgD5VR9iLUcAcj-2E.jpg
D5VRq2sUcAAn3_F.jpgD5VRsirUIAAtgdn.jpgD5VRt-dU0AE87RS.jpgD5VRvimUwAUP23B.jpgD5VSA3_UUAARcS5.jpg