Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 798
Last edited by a moderator:
Typical, I used to travel on Virgin Trains quite alot to visit family and they never had a train as awesome looking as that! Though I will admit, first class was a nice way to travel.

Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-order from HMV over the phone? I really don't fancy a 24 mile trip just to pre-order the Steelbook.

Reactions: satanclaus
Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-order from HMV over the phone? I really don't fancy a 24 mile trip just to pre-order the Steelbook.

i phoned up to check to see if they had it up for preorder (which they did) and i asked if i could reserve over the phone (which i couldn't)

so no

Reactions: MrBMT
It would be good if the OP title could be updated to include the info that it's 3D, now that it's confirmed. Would save people trawling through the thread to try and find out.

It would be good if the OP title could be updated to include the info that it's 3D, now that it's confirmed. Would save people trawling through the thread to try and find out.

It is in the OP though, in the writing underneath the steelbook in the picture... it's been confirmed since day 1 on every HMV advert / poster :thumbs:

I'm not quite shure, but the displayed artworked hasn't been confiremd yet, right?
So, i don't know if i should just wait for the other releases to confirm their artworks, or just join the GB.. :S

But the Megneto-Helmet will be mine for shure! :)

I tried to pre-order 2 copies in the trafford centre but they wanted full payment up front, i explained that other stores just take a deposit but apparently they don't because they've had too many people pre-order steelbooks and not turn up for them.

I told him that i wasn't willing to put £50 into a company that doesn't know it's arse from it's elbow (told him about the shoddy service i'd had online with the Rush/Kick ass 2 steels) and that they haven't improved since coming out of administration so what's to stop it happening again and my money disappearing. He just shrugged.

I tried to pre-order 2 copies in the trafford centre but they wanted full payment up front, i explained that other stores just take a deposit but apparently they don't because they've had too many people pre-order steelbooks and not turn up for them.

I told him that i wasn't willing to put £50 into a company that doesn't know it's arse from it's elbow (told him about the shoddy service i'd had online with the Rush/Kick ass 2 steels) and that they haven't improved since coming out of administration so what's to stop it happening again and my money disappearing. He just shrugged.

I pre ordered from the Arndale store, they wanted £10.
Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk