X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Would but accidentally did that on a groupbuy I was in recently and it did my head in everttime someone posted something and I got an email. Thanks for the suggestion though, I just keep checking back when I can

Is up on kimchi website along with Dallas buyers club in the coming soon section , still no details on buying but release is for 10/10/14 so shouldn't be long

Reactions: MrBMT
Region Code A. Looks like I'll stick with the HMV version :(
Seems like such a waste to have so many region B languages included when they could just remove them and potentially end up with better audio quality for the languages that are/a higher quality video encode if it is just region A as stated.

Never mind though, I'm glad I can play blurays from any region.

Is it going to be released on the 10 or 17 of October? On the website it says 10th and on here it says 17th. either way ill be ready for the pre-order to try and grab one.

Would imagine this will be later as the worldwide release is end of October...
It's actually already been released in some countries (e.g. Germany, Thailand, Korea & Hong Kong), there's no official worldwide release - the rest are released throughout October with the exception of UK & Japan which are released in November.

Reactions: montana2974