X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to double check I was in the right thread then a lot of Iron Man talk going on in here.

Missed this one, but bit the bullet. Won an auction as the only bidder. $105 + $10 shipping. My guess, the value is only going to go up on this, so may as well go for it now.

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! My steelbook was returned at some point in a New York post office and returned back to Kimichi, Nov/10. I live in PR, USA and my package never arrived to me. I've e-mailed KimichiDVD 6 TIMES about this and have a little (2 replies) or no communication from him. Last time I've sent him an e-mail 6 days ago with no answer. One thing that can be out of your hands is a problem with the server/system but the communication with a customer is a more important in business. Maybe I'm just a simple customer that they/he doesn't have to worry about. Had to open a case via Paypal. In case anyone want to see it, Aftership or USPS LK003382462KR.

Last edited:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! My steelbook was returned at some point in a New York post office and returned back to Kimichi Nov/10, I live in PR, USA and my package never arrived to me. I've e-mailed KimichiDVD 6 TIMES about this and have a little (2 replies) or no communication from him. Last time I've sent him an e-mail 6 days ago with no answer. One thing that can be out of hands is a problem with the server/system but the communication with a customer is a more important in business. Maybe I'm just a simple customer that they/he doesn't have to worry about. Had to open a case via Paypal. In case anyone want to see it, Aftership or USPS LK003382462KR.

Sorry to hear that :( Did you tag/PM Choi...Maybe he could assist?

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! My steelbook was returned at some point in a New York post office and returned back to Kimichi Nov/10, I live in PR, USA and my package never arrived to me. I've e-mailed KimichiDVD 6 TIMES about this and have a little (2 replies) or no communication from him. Last time I've sent him an e-mail 6 days ago with no answer. One thing that can be out of hands is a problem with the server/system but the communication with a customer is a more important in business. Maybe I'm just a simple customer that they/he doesn't have to worry about. Had to open a case via Paypal. In case anyone want to see it, Aftership or USPS LK003382462KR.

Sorry to hear that. It would be a good idea to seek the assistance of Choi. Or contact them on Facebook. It seems they answer fast on FB.

Reactions: charlie1533pr
Sorry to hear what you are going through. Hope this little advice based on my past experiences might help. If you reply directly to Tony's emails, you will get a very slow response or no response at all. Instead, reply every time by sending a fresh email to [email protected]. Do this and refer to whatever the replies you have received from Tony before on the issue. State clearly what you have mentioned before and what his previous replies have been, so that he doesn't have to trace back the emails. I believe you would get a faster response this way.

Thanks! @HUBMUSWELL @NoDingsNoScratches I've sent a PM to @Choi Chungkwon Nov/8 asking for help but he didn't replied. Maybe he talked to Tony, I don't know. I've also sent a PM to Kimichi on Facebook and they reply me:
"You should send mail to [email protected] for resolutions
We here can not resolve order problem and tony do not check facebook message often"

I want my copy very much, but with no communication from Tony or Choi and is a purchase with almost 45 days. I've tried to be very polite and patient. My apologies for my english.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Thanks! @HUBMUSWELL @NoDingsNoScratches I've sent a PM to @Choi Chungkwon Nov/8 asking for help but he didn't replied. Maybe he talked to Tony, I don't know. I've also sent a PM to Kimichi on Facebook and they reply me:
"You should send mail to [email protected] for resolutions
We here can not resolve order problem and tony do not check facebook message often"

I want my copy very much, but with no communication from Tony or Choi and is a purchase with almost 45 days. I've tried to be very polite and patient. My apologies for my english.

You have a great attitude about this whole ordeal. A lot of less patient folks would have had an enotional outburst by now.

The most realistic way for kimchi to get you this package without either party having to pay double shipping would be if they can just include it with you next order.

Try to contact Choi & Tony again if you don't hear from them within 48 hours.

At this point I would keep the email short & sweet and include all the info they need:
*Kimchi User Name
*order number

My main man @Choi Chungkwon can you please help my ninja over here? ;)

• Informative
@NoDingsNoScratches I've decided to cancel my IM copy and e-mailed him, next day a fast Tony cancelled the order and answered that my package was returned cause of "my absence". Are you serious? I was not angry at all, just very disappointed....
My friend, I'm 48 yrs old. An steelbook is a metal case with a movie....

Sorry to hear about your loss of this awesome steel. I had exact same issue with an order from Nova but fortunately they resent my package and it is on my way to me. The real problem lies in the fact that neither USPS or Nova ever notified me that the item was returned or for what reason. I even called USPS and opened a claim and they simply said it was stuck in customs and there was nothing they could do. F%$*@ng useless! The only way I realized it was returned was because the required 45 days was up in customs but there was no update and I used 17track.net instead of USPS tracking to see what was going on.

Not one single person has come forward with a perfectly straight Lenti.

I wouldn't try to fix it, because that would only make it worse. Just live with it
Actually mine was pretty damn close to being perfectly straight, I must have gotten lucky [emoji28]

IMAG0187_1_zpsd29c39d4.jpg

Sorry for the potato camera quality. Unlike my lenti, i received a with HTC One camera problems [emoji12]

• Helpful Post