X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D (Amazon Exclusive Blu-ray w/ Magneto Helmet) [USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UltraViolet
20th Century Fox | 2014 | 131 min | Rated PG-13 | No Release Date
Purchase Link: Coming Soon

View attachment 70839

attachment.php

104288_large.jpg

Attachments

• 104288_large.jpg
    104288_large.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 688
Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet looked a good size in the unboxing video posted above.

Can someone help me find an edition with the cover artwork shown in the first post? I have seen this on several retail sites such as FutureShop (3D version) but it is not the actual art that is being used, which sucks. I hate the regular art we got.

Can someone help me find an edition with the cover artwork shown in the first post? I have seen this on several retail sites such as FutureShop (3D version) but it is not the actual art that is being used, which sucks. I hate the regular art we got.

Australia seems to be the only version that released a version of this cover artwork so far which also comes with a slipcover. Here is the link: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...sale/action/x-men-days-of-future-past/572121/

Also, Amazon UK is releasing a cool Digibook with this cover artwork. Check it out.

Reactions: avPhile

Hey there! I just ordered my slipcovered version of X-Men: DoFP with that cover art from Thailand. Check out the thread here!

Reactions: avPhile
Australia seems to be the only version that released a version of this cover artwork so far which also comes with a slipcover. Here is the link: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...sale/action/x-men-days-of-future-past/572121/

The picture has changed, they're now showing the usual art that we got :(
New link: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...sale/action/x-men-days-of-future-past/563405/

Also, Amazon UK is releasing a cool Digibook with this cover artwork. Check it out.

Here's hoping for that one... release is 10 NOV.

Thanks

Price drop to $52.99. I e-mailed Amazon and got a $17 refund from the pre-order price. Mine only arrived recently because I'm in the UK, might be the only reason they refunded me. Just e-mail them and give it a shot.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Price drop to $52.99. I e-mailed Amazon and got a $17 refund from the pre-order price. Mine only arrived recently because I'm in the UK, might be the only reason they refunded me. Just e-mail them and give it a shot.

Contected them as well, can't get less than a "no". :thumbs:

Awesome! I just received the reply from Amazon, getting the 17$ (~13€) as a refund now!
Thanks @Spud for giving me the intention! :)

Reactions: Spud
Is the helmet metal or plastic is it region free and what's your thoughts worth buying

If you're referring to the Magneto helmet, it is definetely NOT made of cheap plastic. It's pretty heavy and feels/looks very worthy, i don't know what material it is made of though.

I personally wouldn't buy it again for more than 40$, the helmet is not as tiny as i thought it would be, but it's a little bit too small indeed. :confused:

Depends on how much of a "hardcore" fan you are of Marvel/X-Men/Magneto. :thumbs:

I'm not a fan just a collector of these sort of blu Ray editions I have the collection of the claw so this movie is missing from the collection.and if I remember $47 from Canada much more if purchased in usa.not sure if it's a good price or not.
Is it region free.

I'm not a fan just a collector of these sort of blu Ray editions I have the collection of the claw so this movie is missing from the collection.and if I remember $47 from Canada much more if purchased in usa.not sure if it's a good price or not.
Is it region free.

Is the Canada edition region free on what I can see or think I know it is for usa edition as says region a and b but Canada edition says just a.anyone know this thanks