X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D (Amazon Exclusive Blu-ray w/ Magneto Helmet) [USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UltraViolet
20th Century Fox | 2014 | 131 min | Rated PG-13 | No Release Date
Purchase Link: Coming Soon

View attachment 70839

attachment.php

104288_large.jpg

Attachments

• 104288_large.jpg
    104288_large.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 688
Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY a god-damn Magneto-helmet! :scat:

The movie itself was pretty good, even though not as good as the other Marvel-releases this year (especially Cap 2 stunned me) - and yeah i know, it's Fox..

I think this will fit well next to my Wolverine-claws. :cool:

But first i'll wait for this deluxe edition to show up here on the german amazon site. If not, i don't care either and order it from the american store.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
FINALLY a god-damn Magneto-helmet! :scat:

The movie itself was pretty good, even though not as good as the other Marvel-releases this year (especially Cap 2 stunned me) - and yeah i know, it's Fox..

I think this will fit well next to my Wolverine-claws. :cool:

But first i'll wait for this deluxe edition to show up here on the german amazon site. If not, i don't care either and order it from the american store.

:scat: no morphing mystique package?

Received my shipping information mail two days ago, but the package will probably take a while to over here in germany.. :bag:
As soon as i have it, i'll take some pics :thumbs:

I got mine and the helmet was bigger than I thought considering all I've read about it. I like that it fits nice on my bar. Well made too. The only other helmet I've gotten was a best buy exclusive Heroes tv show set that came with a japanese helmet. That one was tiny. I ended up tossing it because it kept falling apart so this was a pleasant surprise to me.

On another note, ever since discovering this website my Condo is starting to look like it could belong on the Big Bang Theory.

• Helpful Post
Got mine today, helmet small but ima keep it. Always a gamble, if its a really great edition or not. It's passable, I guess. Glad I picked up a mint 3D slip on release day cause the one that came in this set has some annoying creases, but otherwise it's ok.

Meh. Kinda pricey IMO but pimpin ain't easy my ninjas

You guys think that's small? Were you expecting to wear it?!

It's bigger than I expected. Based on previous exclusives it's actually a pretty decent size and well made. If it would have been bigger I'm assuming they would have made it out of cheaper materials or worse, plastic. The helmet is actually fairly hefty. The way people were talking about it I was expecting something the size of one of those mystery vinyl toys but it's bigger than the size of a fist.

Reactions: monsterzebra