Feb 9, 2013
Germany
Release date: February 23, 2017
Purchase link: Saturn.de
Amazon.de
Price: € 19.99

X- Men Origins Wolverine.JPG

Last edited:
I've always hated the bone claws. Magneto ripping out the adamantium in the comics was cool, but the bone claws? Ugh. This steel would look much better with the metal claws IMO

Reactions: schrute farms
I've always hated the bone claws. Magneto ripping out the adamantium in the comics was cool, but the bone claws? Ugh. This steel would look much better with the metal claws IMO

You do know about Wolverines origin, do you?
Since it's basically meant to be his origin in a movie, i think using artwork with his bone claws is absolutely appropriate. :thumbs:

You do know about Wolverines origin, do you?
Since it's basically meant to be his origin in a movie, i think using artwork with his bone claws is absolutely appropriate. :thumbs:

I know, I know. And it makes sense given the movie...just me ranting and raving :mad: :p

Yes, good artwork although looking very similar to the 2012 Play exclusive release U.K. steelbook
41251_large.jpg
but at least with the lenticular this new one should have the edge.

Speaking about Wolverine it's a pity than the U.K. was left with yet another incomplete set (in this case X-MEN) with only three of the six matching big head artwork steels:-
U.K.
124941_large.jpg
124940_large.jpg
124942_large.jpg

U.S.- remaining 3 of this set N/A in the U.K. but from the U.S. - Best Buy exclusives:-
165594_large.jpg
165593_large.jpg
165641_large.jpg

EDIT: Apparently all available from Amazon.It (and maybe in other territories).
II
V

Last edited: