- Cyclops
- Professor X
- Magneto
- Mystique
- Colossus
- Storm

540764a3036e9.jpg 540765c2119cb.jpg 540765fc9e905.jpg
540766b427c5a.jpg 5407653f63e20.jpg 540765815a24c.jpg

Funko is excited to announce a new line of Marvel Classic X-Men Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Heads, available in stores this November!

This series will include some of Marvel’s most popular X-Men characters. Each super stylized X-Men Pop! Vinyl Figure Bobble-Head will stand 3.75” tall and come in a window display box. The figures are Ages 5+.

Last edited:
Personally, I'm pretty excited for this one! Would love to see more of the Xmen "Classic" (Jim Lee Era) characters (*Cough* *Cough* Gambit/Sabretooth/6" Sentinel/Jubilee/Jean Grey/Rogue *Cough* *Cough*), but I'm ALL FOR ANYTHING Xmen!!! Just happy that this isn't another Batman LOL

The amount of variant stuff with these Pop items makes me really question myself about starting to some of these.

Will have to have a will of steel to buy only the ones I really like and not go for the set.

Reactions: mlmaier84
20??

(Hides head in shame at my slightly larger collection :sorry:) lol
Don't worry man, my focus is clearly on collecting steelbooks and CE's. :) But as a Marvel-maniac i just couldn't resist and bought a few Pop!'s since my gf gave me one for my last birthday lol
I'm just buying some each time i stumble upon them.. :)
Will focus a bit more on them in the future. ;)

Reactions: Flash