X-Men: The Last Stand (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on April 3, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

FF5C64CF-9FC7-4B8C-AFB3-F8A5219D080D.jpeg

3B64CA13-AD31-4346-95B0-DAEF4CBCA604.jpegD7F9E913-410D-4C2C-806E-87F1274E85AC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre order will be live on Saturday April 3

Red Carpet at 12 PM

General sale at 6 PM

4K+Blu-ray edition

Blu-ray Edition

• Informative
Reactions: Shark and djjez83
I actually really like this wave, so far I've only PO'd Deadpool and Logan as thought they had a good chance of selling out before release but if these end up having a nice finish then I'll pick them all up

I reckon the later films such as DOFP and Dark Phoenix could end up being release special if they choose the right artwork...

I prefer the art on the FAC Slips for the most part but this certainly could be a decent buy. I'm just not sure yet if I want the whole set though because only buying this slip isn't practical at least for me.
This is great art although this is probably the weakest of the X-Men franchise other than Apocalypse & Dark Phoenix.

Artwork for the rest of this wave have just appeared on fnac...

Apocalypse is the best of them imo, but I don't need 2 steels for that flick. With the exception of the totally frickin awesome Deadpool 1 steel with the unicorn on, I'll be skipping this wave.

X-Men-Le-Commencement-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
X-Men-Days-Of-Future-Past-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
X-Men-Apocalypse-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
X-Men-Dark-Phoenix-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
Deadpool-2-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Happy with all of those, mighty tempted to just order the others now as this wave looks great. Please don't ruin them with awful matte finishes :dunno:

Reactions: MM3
Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix look good.
The rest are not very good imo. Surprised they went with that art for first class, it's really bad. Looks like a shopped pirated dvd cover.

Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix look good.
The rest are not very good imo. Surprised they went with that art for first class, it's really bad. Looks like a shopped pirated dvd cover.
They've just used the 4k amaray art for the full the main xmen wave here, so i wasn't. Money saved atleast :rofl:

Artwork for the rest of this wave have just appeared on fnac...

Apocalypse is the best of them imo, but I don't need 2 steels for that flick. With the exception of the totally frickin awesome Deadpool 1 steel with the unicorn on, I'll be skipping this wave.

View attachment 502141View attachment 502142View attachment 502143View attachment 502144View attachment 502145
Those seem to lack consistently, Deadpool 2 looks good though
But yet again don't match Deadpool 1

Those seem to lack consistently, Deadpool 2 looks good though
But yet again don't match Deadpool 1
The 7 xmen films have fair consistency, they're all the 4k uk amaray covers lol logan is one of it's own, which is fair. The 2 Deadpool ones match well i think. The rear of DP2 is a bright and ridiculous poster image, much like the rear of DP1's unicorn sh*ting a rainbow :rofl:

The 7 xmen films have fair consistency, they're all the 4k uk amaray covers lol logan is one of it's own, which is fair. The 2 Deadpool ones match well i think. The rear of DP2 is a bright and ridiculous poster image, much like the rear of DP1's unicorn sh*ting a rainbow :rofl:
The 4 Prequal ones have logos all over the place
And are literally the amaray covers
The original trilogy are the same artwork but not the same cover
97d3ce0b-de0c-4d40-b428-7837d7b80b8d.jpg12916530-1234846163887986.jpg816OgLC9axL._AC_SL1500_.jpg12945884-1154848533573853.jpg
The Deadpool is inconsistent because the unicorn one is it's cartoon/drawn whereas Deadpool 2 is isn't

The 4 Prequal ones have logos all over the place
And are literally the amaray covers
The original trilogy are the same artwork but not the same cover
View attachment 502182View attachment 502183View attachment 502184View attachment 502185
The Deadpool is inconsistent because the unicorn one is it's cartoon/drawn whereas Deadpool 2 is isn't
So as i said, they're essentially the same as the amarays lol Few changes, but near enough.

The front of DP1 isn't exactly what I'd call illustrated artwork. Not like logan is anyway. It's photoshopped for sure, but then again so is DP2. They're both Deadpool riding an animal, so they're consistent enough in their image. Plus the rear of DP1 is illustrated, and so is this poster, which is the rear of DP2..

Screenshot_20210402-212908_IMDb.jpg

So as i said, they're essentially the same as the amarays lol Few changes, but near enough.

The front of DP1 isn't exactly what I'd call illustrated artwork. Not like logan is anyway. It's photoshopped for sure, but then again so is DP2. They're both Deadpool riding an animal, so they're consistent enough in their image. Plus the rear of DP1 is illustrated, and so is this poster, which is the rear of DP2..

View attachment 502186
Well, check out the First Class 4k Steelbook france thread for my real feeling on it :thanks: