X-Men: The Last Stand (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on April 3, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

FF5C64CF-9FC7-4B8C-AFB3-F8A5219D080D.jpeg

3B64CA13-AD31-4346-95B0-DAEF4CBCA604.jpegD7F9E913-410D-4C2C-806E-87F1274E85AC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork for the rest of this wave have just appeared on fnac...

Apocalypse is the best of them imo, but I don't need 2 steels for that flick. With the exception of the totally frickin awesome Deadpool 1 steel with the unicorn on, I'll be skipping this wave.

View attachment 502141View attachment 502142View attachment 502143View attachment 502144View attachment 502145
That Deadpool 2 steelbook is hideous. Won't be buying that one. Happy with the Manta and Filmarena WEA steels, etc.

Reactions: samdavies
I'm clearly on my own here, but I never did get the hate for The Last Stand other then the killing off of characters
Days of Future Past is in my Opinion the best X-Men film.

I'm clearly on my own here, but I never did get the hate for The Last Stand other then the killing off of characters
Days of Future Past is in my Opinion the best X-Men film.

At the time I didn't mind killing off the characters either but watching the film back now it's just bad and it's not even to do with that

Agreed about DOFP being the best, still love the first film as well

Not that it is in any danger of selling out but I did add it on the UK site on my phone and it was in my US account on the website on my laptop and I checked out on there.
for me dont work, but it on uk site and look on german site with same account but nothing

I haven't been able to get the page to load properly

Either a link is broken or bring me back to the home page, or it pulls up the steelbook page but it's zoomed in like 500% and I can't add it to cart or do anything about it

I've tried it maximized on a 65" 4k tv and it just wont load/render properly.

I'm going to try to chat with customer service if they're open right now

I haven't been able to get the page to load properly

Either a link is broken or bring me back to the home page, or it pulls up the steelbook page but it's zoomed in like 500% and I can't add it to cart or do anything about it

I've tried it maximized on a 65" 4k tv and it just wont load/render properly.

I'm going to try to chat with customer service if they're open right now

Oh thanks for you I Hope open in there zavvi web site thanks~~! :) :thumbs:

Nice, so I was using us.zavvi.com and having the issues

I went to regular zavvi and it worked fine to add to cart

Then I logged out of us.zavvi.com and logged back in and it was in that US cart now so I I just checked out.

My wallet is happy they are staggering these to roughly 2 a month lol

Only thing I'll really need after all of these is the 4k steelbook Batman Dark Knight trilogy and the original 2 fantastic 4 movies. (just got the latest F4 in 4k and stuck it in a steelbook I found off ebay)

• Thanks
Reactions: scorpius