Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Fox Direct
Zavvi.com

58782904_500x500_2.jpg

58782904_500x500_4.jpg

58782904_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover looks bad but at least we Finally can complete our X-Men collections. I have been waiting for this. Now i hope it gets available from Amazon or Zavvi too. If not i have to ask a UK Ninja for help :D

^
Personally I'd rather wait for a better version even if it never comes.

They badly painted a ****ing cloud over one Wolverine just so they could replace him with another Wolverine. WTF?

No, seriously W T F???

If folks keep buying this junk they are just going to keep making it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ataneruo
I agree too! But i want to complete my X-Men collection!!!! I don´t understand why they are so blind they don´t see how bad it looks themselfes in the first place! I mean every 6 years old could make a better front cover than this. You first have to come up with the idea to replace the original wolverine by putting a cloud over him :hilarious:
..... At least the inside looks cool

I agree that the cheap photoshop cover is bad. Real bad!

That said ill still buy to complete the X Men titles.
Truth is Wolverine sells, so studios continue to put him front and centre. Just waiting for the inevitable Wolvie dominated Future Past poster...it is inevitable. :(

Reactions: Ataneruo
How can anyone get excited about this crap? The artwork is just awful.

Because they want to complete the set thats all:D

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

^
Personally I'd rather wait for a better version even if it never comes.

They badly painted a ****ing cloud over one Wolverine just so they could replace him with another Wolverine. WTF?

No, seriously W T F???

If folks keep buying this junk they are just going to keep making it.

People have difference taste bro and not everyone are gonna agree with u. Im gonna say it again... If you dont like this release just dont buy it or dont say bad thing about this steel;)

At least you guys can now complete your sets. Preferred the gold one that I've seen in here much nicer.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Because they want to complete the set thats all:D

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

People have difference taste bro and not everyone are gonna agree with u. Im gonna say it again... If you dont like this release just dont buy it or dont say bad thing about this steel;)

Members are fully entitled to an opinion good or bad. Constructive criticism is good how else are the powers that be going to realise what collectors like and dislike.

It's extremely hard to say anything good about this! :)

Well, the back looks Ok; the front looks just incredibly silly EEK!