Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Fox Direct
Zavvi.com

58782904_500x500_2.jpg

58782904_500x500_4.jpg

58782904_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrendous movie and an ugly photoshopped front artwork to match. Wolverine looks like he's bursting out of a X-men poster with stage lighting behind him. Also both Angel and Mystique are half cut out of the picture add a border around this picture to make it even worse.

here's hoping amazon get this stinker of a film and alien 3, need them to complete the collections, zavvi's prices are getting worse for re-releases, at least amazon's prices can or possibly will drop to around £13ish.

here's hoping amazon get this stinker of a film and alien 3, need them to complete the collections, zavvi's prices are getting worse for re-releases, at least amazon's prices can or possibly will drop to around £13ish.

Amazon listing should be soon but remember they also usually list high price then later reduce

I will order from whoever works out the cheapest
Sometimes its Zavvi when I use a discount code and zavvi often reduce the price when it goes live
Sometimes its Amazon or if I spend over £25 to get free shipping

All depends on who's the cheapest that's who get my business
Amazon I usually chose as better customer service but it really depends on the price

Amazon listing should be soon but remember they also usually list high price then later reduce

I will order from whoever works out the cheapest
Sometimes its Zavvi when I use a discount code and zavvi often reduce the price when it goes live
Sometimes its Amazon or if I spend over £25 to get free shipping

All depends on who's the cheapest that's who get my business
Amazon I usually chose as better customer service but it really depends on the price

some of zavvi's prices are shocking does nobody from zavvi check what their competitors are selling the same items at?, just a quick look showed both 28 days later and sunshine at £21.99 whereas amazon are currently listing both titles at £13.32 each, in fairness zavvi have a few listed currently at slightly cheaper than amazon who most likely will come the time of sale be selling them at a cheaper price anyway. maybe zavvi will do their nice little trick of selling at discounted price a few weeks after release or would that just be on their exclusives such as iron man 3 and the lone ranger

What I think is funny is this might have actually been better if they tried less. If they had just lazily copied and pasted the original image it would have actually been better. They really put effort into photoshoping a bad cover :D