xbox Fanboys and Blu-ray

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I was just wondering where the xbox fanboys go to hang out and chat about Blu-ray movies? They must hate going to Blu-ray forums with all the PS3 chat that goes on in them, haha.

sadly..most of the 360 people i know steal their blu-rays..so there's no need to find a place to talk about them :p

but there's really no reason to hate on it..just a format. we hardly ever talk about the blu-ray anyways..we talk about the movie. so i'm sure they just ignore the ps3 talk.

i know i gotta ignore the ps3 fanboys a lot :p

sadly..most of the 360 people i know steal their blu-rays..so there's no need to find a place to talk about them :p

but there's really no reason to hate on it..just a format. we hardly ever talk about the blu-ray anyways..we talk about the movie. so i'm sure they just ignore the ps3 talk.

i know i gotta ignore the ps3 fanboys a lot :p

ya it's not so much the chatter about the blu-ray movioes themselves. I just know that if it went the other way and HD-DVD won and xbox became the big HD-DVD player then I would hate to have to goto a site where the opnly gaming chat is for PS3, haha. Anyway, I was just curious.

One of my buddies is still mad. He bought his xbox 360 and the hd-dvd add-on about 1 1/2 years ago. I tried to tell him not to buy the hd-dvd add on but he wouldn't listen. Now 1 1/2 years later he is still pissed about it and tries to talk crap about blu-ray and the ps3. It's hilarious.

poor buddy... you should show up with a 6 pack of beer, let him know that it's part of an intervention...

then click the eject button to pop the tray out of the HD-DVD drive and set your beer on it and begin to explain that it's really a nice cupholder

One of my buddies is still mad. He bought his xbox 360 and the hd-dvd add-on about 1 1/2 years ago. I tried to tell him not to buy the hd-dvd add on but he wouldn't listen. Now 1 1/2 years later he is still pissed about it and tries to talk crap about blu-ray and the ps3. It's hilarious.

yup i tried talking to the same kind of friends. they never learn to listen to me

I think we all have that friend that won't listen lol I tried convince 4 of them an none went Blu at the same time I converted 6 at work :D a while back.