Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,948
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing! I watched a friend play it on PC not so long ago and it definitely looked like a lot of fun, especially when playing with other friends (which he was). I might pick up for PS4 when it's on sale. :)
Wasn't rocket league released as a free PS Plus game?How do you not have it?

I played it - didn't much like it but might give it another chance on the Xbox one.

Wasn't rocket league released as a free PS Plus game?How do you not have it?

I played it - didn't much like it but might give it another chance on the Xbox one.
God knows... I don't pay much attention to the free games, as they'll usually not my sort of thing. I'd never even heard of the game until I saw my friend playing it, and then I'd forgotten all about it until @bloodsnake007 mentioned it.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Has anybody had any issues with their Xbox since the December update? Since then I can't watch any Blu Rays or Netflix. Games are working fine though. I've spoken with Xbox support and after nothing worked they told me to reset to factory settings. Problem is it's still not working. Was working like a dream before Wednesday. Anybody got any ideas? Cheers

Has anybody had any issues with their Xbox since the December update? Since then I can't watch any Blu Rays or Netflix. Games are working fine though. I've spoken with Xbox support and after nothing worked they told me to reset to factory settings. Problem is it's still not working. Was working like a dream before Wednesday. Anybody got any ideas? Cheers
Did you fix it yet ?

Have you tried disabling BD Live ?
Yeah gone through all the settings. Even tried factory reset. Spoke to a guy at Game and they said some people have been having the same issue so hopefully it'll be patched. Shame you can't go back an update as I had no issues beforehand. Just weird I can play games still. Looks like my steelbook collection is on hold. Yeah right! Thanks mate. Let me know if you hear anything about it. Hope you're ok and things are starting to get sorted for you. :thumbs:

Reactions: luke98

Sounds like you disabled HDCP, which is required for Netflix and bluray.

Sounds like you disabled HDCP, which is required for Netflix and bluray.
Thanks man! I figured it out and I feel so stupid! My hdmi port wasn't working. It was only I found another port at the front I never knew existed and tried that. Hey presto it works! Yep I'm a muppet! (n)

Reactions: luke98