Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Selection of DISNEY embossed or lenticular slipcovers or just with an interesting finish (UK):-
20181213_162754_resized.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and AlienKing
Ordered the entire Ghibli collection when it was 20% off Deal of the day at Amazon. First two showed up, I didn’t expect them to have slips after all this time so a pleasant surprise! Hope the rest also still comes with slips, anyone know?

9B830B9E-D5CF-41D5-9BF1-F0B85C53F1DF.jpeg

Ordered the entire Ghibli collection when it was 20% off Deal of the day at Amazon. First two showed up, I didn’t expect them to have slips after all this time so a pleasant surprise! Hope the rest also still comes with slips, anyone know?

View attachment 407209
Consider yourself very lucky if you get all of them with slips. And i hope you get them all with slips :thumbs:

Reactions: Hewitt89

View attachment 407209

Alas not going to be able get them all with slipcovers thanks to the fact the very first one NAUSICAA never came with one :(
I believe possible however to get something for NAUSICAA from here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nausicaa...P-COVER-CUSTOM-MADE-DIGITAL-PDF-/273115049729

Last edited:
Alas not going to be able get them all with slipcovers thanks to the fact the very first one NAUSICAA never came with one :(
I believe possible however to get something for NAUSICAA from here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nausicaa...P-COVER-CUSTOM-MADE-DIGITAL-PDF-/273115049729
Ah, really, that sucks. Well if they all should turn up with slips except for Nausicaa I’ll have to go for this custom way for sure. Just have to wait and see over New Years I guess. Thanks for the advice. :thumbs:

Coming up to the end of another year here be a selection of slips of different styles picked up over the years (UK).

(1 of 15)
SONY "White & Gold" Collection ... Numbered Spines 1 - 20 ... glossy embossed:-
20181231_085045_resized.jpg

Last edited: