Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

(4 of 15)
Selection of "Window Slips" (UK):-
20181231_091031_resized.jpg

20181231_092231_resized.jpg

20181231_093241_resized.jpg

More sweet slipcovers if you can believe it. It may be months before I get enough for another post.

^ That was page 386 on Mar 7, 2017. It has been a long time... 22 months. I am still collecting -- many more SteelBooks with slips which I won't post here -- than plastic cases with slips. Happy New Year to all ninja's!!

The Admiral - holofoil with embossed title
Byzantium - spot gloss on embosssed areas front and back, wicked
Coco - embossed front and back, the best cover art of any edition (I also have Blufans' full slip)
Mood Indigo - really sweet art, no embossing or gloss, reminds me of The Science of Sleep (I wish I never passed on the DVDPRIME edition with slipcover)
Vanishing Time - embossed title, no gloss, I think they could have done more with this, it screams for full embossing, but since I did not see any pictures posted I went ahead and bought it because the art is to my liking, just like its buddy Mood Indigo

IMG_2019.JPG
IMG_2019.JPGIMG_2020.JPGIMG_2021.JPGIMG_2022.JPG

Last edited:
All Plain Archive. I never pulled the trigger on the 1st edition of Melancholia because I was bugged that the pink one was announced but the cover art had not been revealed. The pink one was released with only a short overlap before the 1st went out of print. When it too late to order the 1st, I got the pink one. The 1st has attained a mythical status since then.

I would not post any of these here if they were SteelBooks. I think SteelBook collectors miss a lot by not browsing this thread. I collect for the art more than the movies, but the films can't be clunkers. A well-regarded movie will have me searching for the best presentation, regardless of the type of case. The art is where it's at.

IMG_2013.JPG
IMG_2013.JPGIMG_2014.JPGIMG_2015.JPGIMG_2016.JPGIMG_2018.JPG

Last edited:
14393735-F7B7-430F-BD31-D359A9BC3E84.jpeg

Alas not going to be able get them all with slipcovers thanks to the fact the very first one NAUSICAA never came with one :(
I believe possible however to get something for NAUSICAA from here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nausicaa...P-COVER-CUSTOM-MADE-DIGITAL-PDF-/273115049729
It seems I will have to try this, to get a collection that resembles with slips. Anyone know about someone here or anywhere able and willing to help out with printing a cardboard glossy slipcover?