Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Here's my most recent haul.

100_4737.jpg

This was from the buy 3 for $21 that Hasting had. My Green Mile digi book got cancelled! :( last time I ever say what I ordered...

100_4743.jpg

Most of this is from AMZ and a couple from BB

100_4744.jpg

Pretty happy that I scored the 1st and 2nd season of TB for $14.99 today at BB. :)
100_4750.jpg

Got Green Papaya from ebay for $13 and Black Pirate from Borders for $15.

are they on sale for that, or some type of error Neoz? re: true blood.

Mang, I scored a Matrix digibook today that has some cool red movie curtain like slipcover! Also got the Watchmen Directors Cut like that.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Im on vacation, so I'll post pics at a later date. :)

are they on sale for that, or some type of error Neoz? re: true blood.

Mang, I scored a Matrix digibook today that has some cool red movie curtain like slipcover! Also got the Watchmen Directors Cut like that.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Im on vacation, so I'll post pics at a later date. :)

I had them PM the Target Ad. It has them for $19.99 but it's not specific on if they are blu ray or dvd. Then BB also has a coupon for silver members that is take $5 off any blu $19.99 or higher. It also helps to have someone PM that knows you or your familiar with.

A few new ones for me......

28jjtp3.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Some US ones:

26pnc.jpg

and this is off to a fellow forum member as I type! :D

2ez19ag.jpg

is this a rare slipcover?

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I want one of those AVP slips :ohno:

there was some in my local bestbuy i think £13.00 brand new.