Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Some Slipcovers and Slipboxes from my Collection
20140404_111205.jpg
20140404_111631.jpg
20140404_111952.jpg
20140404_112739.jpg
20140404_113049.jpg
20140404_113500.jpg

This one from Koch is good, but not a stunner. I think the 88Films-slips look better. The silver background on this one looks a bit cheap. They should have taken a white background like on the Amaray case but it´s okay.
20140429_104157.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jc2ssych and Robles
This one from Koch is good, but not a stunner. I think the 88Films-slips look better. The silver background on this one looks a bit cheap. They should have taken a white background like on the Amaray case but it´s okay.
View attachment 499875
Yeah, the 88-Films slips are actually really nice.

Reactions: komor
I think the Replicant one is the best and I´m thinking about to buy it, because the German editions don´t look so good.
Yeah the Replicant one is pretty nice I'm also quite keen on the Street Fighter Slip :D
I quite like them all if I'm honest :thumbs: I think 88_Films have done a great job with the overall set and I'm looking forward to more Van Damme releases from them :thumbs:

Yeah the Replicant one is pretty nice I'm also quite keen on the Street Fighter Slip :D
I quite like them all if I'm honest :thumbs: I think 88_Films have done a great job with the overall set and I'm looking forward to more Van Damme releases from them :thumbs:
Haha - Van Damme as Guile in the Streetfighter-Movie.:rofl: I hardly remember it, only that the movie had a cast with many known actors and that was it. Probably the movie is better, when watched nowadays, because it has a high trash factor.:thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robles
Haha - Van Damme as Guile in the Streetfighter-Movie.:rofl: I hardly remember it, only that the movie had a cast with many known actors and that was it. Probably the movie is better, when watched nowadays, because it has a high trash factor.:thumbs:
TBH the film is terrible :rofl: Exactly there wasn't much to remember about it, all I remember was I loved the film when I was young :wow: After rewatching it recently I really don't understand how I did but had to pick it up anyway just for the nostalgia and to go with the rest of the 88 collection.

Let's be fair, there were some real bad Van Damme movies back in the 80s/90s that when I watch them nowadays I think to my self, Jesus :LOL::rofl: