Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

20140208_104710.jpg

Last edited:

I heard that Max Huang from Germany plays in it as Kung Lao and it seems it was his first big step to Hollywood cinema. I first thought he´s a Chinese guy, but he lives in Nuremberg and is son of a German mother and a Chinese father. He also had much luck to become part of the Chackie Chan stunt-crew. He was able to show a demo-video of his martial arts to a guy of the crew at the movie premiere of Karate Kid in Berlin and two weeks later he got a call, if he wants to be part of the stunt-crew. He is also stunt-coordinator and action-director there now. I think he´s a cool guy and we will probaly hear of him in the future.

Last edited:
I heard that Max Huang from Germany plays in it as Kung Lao and it seems it was his first big step to Hollywood cinema. I first thought he´s a Chinese guy, but he lives in Nuremberg and is son of a German mother and a Chinese father. He also had much luck to become part of the Chackie Chan stunt-crew. He was able to show a demo-video of his martial arts to a guy of the crew at the movie premiere of Karate Kid in Berlin and two weeks later he got a call, if he wants to be part of the stunt-crew. He is also stunt-coordinator and action-director there now. I think he´s a cool guy and we will probaly hear of him in the future.
He played the part well, especially if it was his first role :wow: Wow talk about the right place right time hey but then again he obviously had something that they liked the look of as they must got a ton of demos sent to them.
Good luck to him and I have no doubt that we will see him in future flicks :thumbs::D

He played the part well, especially if it was his first role :wow: Wow talk about the right place right time hey but then again he obviously had something that they liked the look of as they must got a ton of demos sent to them.
Good luck to him and I have no doubt that we will see him in future flicks :thumbs::D
He´s quite good - he trained in a shaolin school in china as a child and studied that martial arts thing from the beginning. I guess he showed some rare chinese Kung-Fu-moves, that Chackie has trained in his youth as well and did wake his interest with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles