Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
FINALLY! That took forever manta.. anyway, looks awesome. Love the back. Prefer the hdz front to this one, but it's my 2nd favourite image for the film, so happy with that. Here's hoping there's a decent slip now too!

Ah man was hoping the front would get changed and darkseids floating head would be edited. I still prefer Zetas design but I only want one premium so I hope the slips are good for this. I seriously hope they don’t use the ZSJL reel as a slip image

Ah man was hoping the front would get changed and darkseids floating head would be edited. I still prefer Zetas design but I only want one premium so I hope the slips are good for this. I seriously hope they don’t use the ZSJL reel as a slip image
Same. Awh well.. still a nice steel though. Hoping for good slip art too. Maybe even the front and back art of the hdz steel on a SL if I'm lucky.

Reactions: Flloydo
Art of Darkseid on back. Oh man. :drool: :woot:
Now i just waiting for OC art and lentis and fs.
Def buying this over HDZ which will contain just 2 cases.

@Noodles do you have any steelbook designs knocking about for this
I posted one earlier in the thread bud...

Not sure why it looks blurry :confused:

Reactions: Flloydo
At first glance I loved the back image but then I noticed all those logo's in with the credits :vomit:

I know it's become the norm with ML's WB steels recently but they're really off-putting on this one (I think it's the huge 'Max Original' one that really drew my eye to them)

Those credits on the back are an image killer. They seem larger than normal. But then I’m not really feeling the back art either tbh

Reactions: Noodles
At first glance I loved the back image but then I noticed all those logo's in with the credits :vomit:

I know it's become the norm with ML's WB steels recently but they're really off-putting on this one (I think it's the huge 'Max Original' one that really drew my eye to them)
Those credits on the back are an image killer. They seem larger than normal. But then I’m not really feeling the back art either tbh
It's the "retro" look. They're bringing back blu banners next ;)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm mot bothered by these small writtings on back. I won't look steelbook on shelf from backside and moreover most ppl will have it stored there as usual.

Reactions: Masta Norris