Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Hhmm changing my mind now, the cutoff heads on the FS are now annoying me. Never liked the art on the SL on the two WWA steels that were released so I'm now leaning towards the DL. Problem is that artwork is already on the steel plus the HDZ OC box I'm getting...

Reactions: gAnX and samdavies
Hhmm changing my mind now, the cutoff heads on the FS are now annoying me. Never liked the art on the SL on the two WWA steels that were released so I'm now leaning towards the DL. Problem is that artwork is already on the steel plus the HDZ OC box I'm getting...
I'm in the same situation. The FS head cut off isn't annoying me too much at the moment, but we'll see how it does/doesn't grow on me. DL "flip effect" is interesting me, but I don't need that front poster a 3rd time! :banghead: :rofl:

Just noticed no booklet this time. That’s a shame. Manta usually make a nice art book too.

I’d rather that over a ‘pocket holder’ anyway

If i had to guess, they did a pocket holder because of the 4 discs in the steelbook (if they use the same template for the WWA Zack Snyder's Justice League steelbooks).

The envelopes that Manta Lab usually do would get squashed inside with those discs inside, hence why they did a pocket holder for this release.

I'm in the same situation. The FS head cut off isn't annoying me too much at the moment, but we'll see how it does/doesn't grow on me. DL "flip effect" is interesting me, but I don't need that front poster a 3rd time! :banghead: :rofl:

Yeah the flip effect could be Darkseid disappearing/reappearing (which I like the idea of) or like @Flloydo said could be the characters going B&W. Or could be neither and something else entirely.

As for the FS if you can just ignore all the text look at it upside down and the missing heads become less of an issue :LOL::rofl:

AA3B85C3-6FC4-439B-9D42-877CC9CAE098.jpeg

So the DL is the same art as the steel and the FS is also the same but upside down?... :wacky:

Not really feeling this, not at all.

Yeah the flip effect could be Darkseid disappearing/reappearing (which I like the idea of) or like @Flloydo said could be the characters going B&W. Or could be neither and something else entirely.

As for the FS if you can just ignore all the text look at it upside down and the missing heads become less of an issue :LOL::rofl:

View attachment 524837
I like the idea of darkseid dissappearing/reappearing on the front and perhaps a B&W/Colour switch on the rear. Be nice if they said what it was in advance, as I don't want to gamble on something cool and it be a bit meh. Still thinking the FS overall, upside-down really would've been better though! Haha

I like the idea of darkseid dissappearing/reappearing on the front and perhaps a B&W/Colour switch on the rear. Be nice if they said what it was in advance, as I don't want to gamble on something cool and it be a bit meh. Still thinking the FS overall, upside-down really would've been better though! Haha
Email them. I’m sure they will say what the flip effect is

Reactions: samdavies