Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
I prefer the double lenti because the slip box front does not have cut-off heads or cut-off legs like the other two slip boxes.

That is not some mistake as per see that has effect i read.
And if u saw - this is as per original video/poster. If you saw HBO Max teaser heads there were cut off. I can't find it atm but it was case. Here at least in DL it should have somekind of effect. Depending from angle viewing i suppose.
I'm glad that at least somewhere i succeed and i got what i wanted. Remember Top Gun GB. Got screwed badly. :facepalm:

Edit: Found it. It was official poster design:
Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

Last edited:
Reactions: nafosb
Yeah...you definitely don't want to seep over your computer! :spoil:
randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park
Oh man, you tackle an "old man" which was almost sLeeping already when wrote, and had 21 hours of "awake time" at that moment (from 04 in the morning).
And I didn't even know that word before... :LOL:
So now I know a new word... and that I have to be careful to not "seep" over the computer (and make it public at least :p).:rofl:

You made me...
Pee Wee Reaction GIF

Mila Kunis Lol GIF
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I know this is probably old news already but would it be so hard to color in batman's eyes in the SL where you can see his skin color. We all noticed when the wwa steel with that shot came out and manta/hdz are using the same art on a lenti slip and are like eh... Not my problem.

Yes it would be. Because it's official art from Warner Brothers, approved by Warner Brothers. Manta Lab and HDZ can't alter the art. Warner Brothers would have to approve it. So like you said, it's not their problem. It's going to sell anyway.

If they'd taken the human motherbox and made that the OC box, containing all 3 slips and perhaps the tin with the pins from the amazonian box, (slip design aside) that'd be a really worthwhile package. As it is though, it's an odd approach imo.

Ppl will always complain. Never can be satisfied. :giggle:
If it's not about Superman symbol color it's about this or that.
I'm totally satisfied with what they managed to do. HDZ for instance will release just 2 slips in "OC".

I know WB are super funny about official art being used, which is always an issue when there's limited/questionable available..

It does make me think how CMA have some of their "original" art approved.. Rear of the BoP lenti for example, it's beautiful.

Reactions: Flloydo
I know WB are super funny about official art being used, which is always an issue when there's limited/questionable available..

It does make me think how CMA have some of their "original" art approved.. Rear of the BoP lenti for example, it's beautiful.
The Cinemuseum JL Slip trumps all of these attempts too IMO. Pity its got the WWA steelbook inside it though...

All copies at once.

You have to purchase and pay up front. All listings are visible but have no stock in the group buy section.

Correct, 7 copies remaining and when all purchased, that’s it
Thank you. So we'll be able to purchase/order directly from the group buy links that Aniv has provided at the top of the thread?

The Cinemuseum JL Slip trumps all of these attempts too IMO. Pity its got the WWA steelbook inside it though...
CM... They are joke of premium retailers. They should be banned from doing business...
Beside they have just WWA and their backslip is boring - worse than WWA artwork of steelbook.
MantaLAB did great job. It's simply ppl will complain always.

Last edited:
Group buys will be live Monday at staggered times during the day, I’ll announce the groupings tonight my time
CM... They are joke of premium retailers. They should be banned from doing business...
Beside they have just WWA and their backslip is boring - worse than WWA artwork of steelbook.
MantaLAB did great job. It's simply ppl will complain always.
Pffffiuuu... again the CM discussion (although I share mostly your opinion). :shipped::shipped::shipped:
We could say that Mantalab "did a great job" considering the limited choices that they got from the officially permitted images (somehow similar situation happens with Nolan's releases... extremely limited choices). Anyway, and as previously mentioned, the FS might be great provided the complete heads were there, etc etc But those are the official images and nothing to do with that.
Now, and this relates also to the hot situation that we are facing with CM from another topic: I like that people express their opinion or "complain" as you refer to. It means a good opportunity for those involved in the business to improve for future releases.

They don’t get stuff approved. That’s why there’s delays

The CM slips are just the manta steel art and the other is repositioned images from one of the joss-tice league posters (the one zeta used on the back of their single lenti a few years back)