Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly, I’ve never missed out on a Manta release I’ve wanted. I’m not saying you’ll get the DL. But if you’re ready when the direct ordering goes live, then you’ll have a good chance at getting one of them.

Look on the bright side, the addition of the motherboxes means some people who would have otherwise gone for a DL or one of the other versions might opt for those instead. Plus, maybe Manta is holding more for direct orders? I only ask because 14 GB double lenti copies is a really small number based on some of the past group buys (sorry if this has been addressed on earlier pages. I haven’t followed this thread closely).

My advice is what others have said: be logged into PayPal and have the DL page ready to go when it goes live. Also, have the single lenti and full slip pages ready to go, too, just in case you miss the DL.

Good luck.
Ok thanks for the advice and help

Ok thanks for the advice and help
He makes a very good point just go for one edition because the OC, the individual slips, and the Human Motherbox will probably sell out in less than 90 seconds and that is being to kind could be 20-30 seconds.

You missed magneto back in the day from Novamedia older releases like the first Avengers and getting FAC releases from Karel with ease.
Those we’re the days now we have to deal with zeta not even being able to order many releases direct at all only Group Buys from people that get so many copies that it makes ordering direct from quite a few retailers much more difficultor not possible.

Reactions: JGCramp
He makes a very good point just go for one edition because the OC, the individual slips, and the Human Motherbox will probably sell out in less than 90 seconds and that is being to kind could be 20-30 seconds.

You missed magneto back in the day from Novamedia older releases like the first Avengers and getting FAC releases from Karel with ease.
Those we’re the days now we have to deal with zeta not even being able to order many releases direct at all only Group Buys from people that get so many copies that it makes ordering direct from quite a few retailers much more difficultor not possible.
I'll add one more point: Listen to @Jaxxx and stay focused on that one edition you want. Sometimes ML restocks sold out editions of other movies when a direct buy goes live. Even if you want one of the restocks, don't think for a second that you can get a DL in your cart and then take a few seconds to check out the restock. I did that with Drive: had the full slip in my cart but a restock caught my eye and I took maybe 10 seconds to look at it. When I went back to the cart, the full slip was sold out. I did grab a single lenti, which I'm perfectly happy with, to be honest. But these days, you can't even count on your backup option still being in stock (which is why I say have all the pages open and ready to go, just in case).

Reactions: Lenny Nero
We'll see how easy is ordering direct...
Even if you pay straight away using PayPal, there are ways to take much of these editions out in advance. Leaving 0 chances to get them from the retailer. And, of course, we'll see eBay right after.

Even if you pay straight away using PayPal, there are ways to take much of these editions out in advance. Leaving 0 chances to get them from the retailer. And, of course, we'll see eBay right after.
I don't know mate. Do you think scalpers will take advantage of this release? Whats your view on that in general?

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
I don't know mate. Do you think scalpers will take advantage of this release? Whats your view on that in general?
From my point of view, any way to get these editions IN ADVANCE (using, joining, managing or hosting Group Buys), leaves others without the opportunity to get these editions from the retailers.
Indeed, for whoever wants to join to their GB (and pay their fees) is fine. The PROBLEM is when these GB doesn't leave stock for others who wanted to go DIRECT (that's why the sold-out is real quick).
So, talking about scalpers, these kind of people are hiding behind GB's. If not, how can they get many editions to sell, if going DIRECT is so rough?

Even Collectong pushes to their customers to a limit purchase of 1 copy per order/person.
But everybody knows that, inside of a GB, you can get as many copies as you can pay. Specially when you are "entitled to" (memberships, people close to hosts, or even hosts).

fun aside... the hdz steelbook is the winner this time

I do 100%. It's my ideal design for this film.

Also agree, I prefer the zeta steel. But I’m happy that their DL design is Mantas SL design. With manta the lenti will be just as good and it will have a great finish on the back

Yes, Yes. They're already all gone. Don't bother checking out the website or sale that day. You should also stop following this thread. You know you have no chance of securing a copy.

Stick to your principles. You shouldn't even buy anything from any retailer that provides some of their copies to Group Buys.

You look absolutely foolish trying to support any retailer that does.

Even Collectong pushes to their customers to a limit purchase of 1 copy per order/person.
But everybody knows that, inside of a GB, you can get as many copies as you can pay. Specially when you are "entitled to" (memberships, people close to hosts, or even hosts).

So you are telling me that if I get close to Aniv I can get as much copies as I want!!!? Oh man
From now on Aniv is my boy!!!

From my point of view, any way to get these editions IN ADVANCE (using, joining, managing or hosting Group Buys), leaves others without the opportunity to get these editions from the retailers.
Indeed, for whoever wants to join to their GB (and pay their fees) is fine. The PROBLEM is when these GB doesn't leave stock for others who wanted to go DIRECT (that's why the sold-out is real quick).
So, talking about scalpers, these kind of people are hiding behind GB's. If not, how can they get many editions to sell, if going DIRECT is so rough?

cry-me-a-river-justin-timberlake.gif