Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Holly mother of god. :emb: These look great. Amazonian is best looking in terms of detail.

It was tough, but i decided right. I can't wait to get all three.
Yeah I preordered the human MB and I’m a little nervous. I agree the Amazon MB looks like the winner.
Hope they all look great, scared about how much it’s going to cost to ship this monster

Feedback passed on to ML, here’s the update:

Dear Customers,

We apologise for the delay but shipping invoices for ZSJL Mother Boxes will take 1 more week to finish due to negotiating the discounted shipping price with our distributor and local courier. We are hoping to reduce shipping cost as much as possible and offer the best shipping cost for these amazing products.

Feedback of ZSJL HU Mother Box was sent to our distributor. We are told that the actual product does not appear like the photo and from different angles and lightings, the final product will have different colour and darkness. We will receive a new photo of the box and wish to update soon.

We thank you every customer who has waited for this release and hope to deliver these amazing products soon.

Best regards,
Collectong

i hope the final human box looks much, much, much better than the pic they showed us few days ago, if not then i'll throw the 5kg resin box in their faces :naughty:

Feedback passed on to ML, here’s the update:

Dear Customers,

We apologise for the delay but shipping invoices for ZSJL Mother Boxes will take 1 more week to finish due to negotiating the discounted shipping price with our distributor and local courier. We are hoping to reduce shipping cost as much as possible and offer the best shipping cost for these amazing products.

Feedback of ZSJL HU Mother Box was sent to our distributor. We are told that the actual product does not appear like the photo and from different angles and lightings, the final product will have different colour and darkness. We will receive a new photo of the box and wish to update soon.

We thank you every customer who has waited for this release and hope to deliver these amazing products soon.

Best regards,
Collectong

Ian Somerhalder Yes GIF

I so do hope so that it really looks like original. These 3 will be amazing. If human really will look like first pic of human motherbox Manta really did great job. Their OC + all three motherboxes look amazing.
Though having almost 15kg on shelf o_O

Reactions: IRON MAN
Ian Somerhalder Yes GIF

I so do hope so that it really looks like original. These 3 will be amazing. If human really will look like first pic of human motherbox Manta really did great job. Their OC + all three motherboxes look amazing.
Though having almost 15kg on shelf o_O
Make sure your floor is supported or else prepare for...
Harley Quinn Running GIF by The Suicide Squad

:rofl:
They're going to amazing together methinks :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Dear Customers,

We are very happy to inform our customers that we are getting very close to the shipment of these amazing motherboxes. Our distributor has informed us with the weight and the schedule of motherboxes.

Each Motherbox weighs about 5kg so we are unable to use standard shipments for these orders. Only Express shipment option is available and it will be safer to ship with Express because of the weight of the order.
The shipment will take about 5-7 days for most regions depending on the logistics situation of couriers and countries' situations. For those countries without service, we need to wait for more updates.

We are happy to offer our customers $20 shipping fee compensation per Mother Box. We've negotiated with our distributor and our local courier to offer better prices for a one time deal and we've reduced the cost of shipping to as much as possible.

You will receive an invoice from Paypal this week and once we receive the payment for shipping, we will send out the order to you and provide the tracking number with the current email.

For any questions related to this roder, please do not hesitate to contact us with this email.

Thank you very much for your patience and we wish to deliver the orders safely for our customers to enjoy these amazing products.

Best regards,
Collectong

5kg?! Holly ****.
I thought i'll have them on upper shelf but i guess that's out of question. :-/
I suppose and i hope they'll use DHL Express. Just please don't use FedEX. :-/
So i suppose invoices for GB will roll out until end of the week or by start of next at earliest?