Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is John and I want to make a rather long announcement with our production updates so please read this post if you are interested in what we are doing lately with our production.

Everyone in the office is working really hard to catch up with the delayed releases and we are finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Releases without premiums are getting finished on time and those with premiums, we are releasing them first to our retailers and premiums will be shipped within September.

This year's been a quite disgusting year for us for how much we had to suffer with the production delays and schedule changes. There were multiple lockdowns with our factories and because of these lockdowns, we are receiving our goods and materials by sea. By truck, delivery could be drove down in a day but now it takes 4-5 days to just deliver the goods to us. When we are making samples, returning the shipment also takes weeks so we are facing some difficulties we've never had in the past. Also, we are making things that we've never made in the past so our (my) forecasting skill is already quite poor but it made things worse thinking that we could finish these productions in a month or two. After we started to work on these materials, we've realized that we had no idea how long it was going to take at all.

We have learned more about production with different materials but these delays really made us work in a chaotic environment and ultimately made our collectors wait a long time for the products. We sincerely apologize for the delays because this was totally not intended by us but with different external and internal factors, we've faced the longest production delays with our products. We learned a lot from this experience so in the future, we hope to create more valuable collectibles for our collectors so we hope our collectors could understand our difficulties.

For the motherboxes, we have received the first batch of motherboxes last week and we were QCing and packing some of the products. However, we found some products to have differences from our production samples so we've decided to postpone the release again. We want to make sure that our product meets our expectations and standards and we also believe that our collectors expect the same from us. I feel quite sick writing this because this project has been going on for a very very long time and delaying this was the last thing we wanted to do.

We want to make a few more improvements by remaking some of the boxes and returning some faulties back to the factory. We really apologize to every collector who has been waiting such a long time for this release. We've been making a lot of premiums recently and frankly the production schedule is quite different from printing schedule. With printing related materials, In the worst case scenario, they can be redone in a couple of weeks or at most a month but when it comes to making premiums with resin, metal and other materials, we are expecting at least 1 month to 2 month for remaking and redoing things again. We are definitely learning and getting better at this so we won't make the same mistake of delaying releases for months in the future. . We will notify our retailers in regards to this matter and they will contact each collect directly about the delays. Again, we apologize for the delays and we hope to get everything finished within September.

Thank you very much for reading and we will make more posts with the updates with our next releases with Exclusive Steelbooks, global releases and consumer products soon.

Best regards,
John

I'm glad that they give on quality so much and that they also update ppl. On that note i don't have anything to say - i'm just glad ppl will get premium item - at least hope they do since it's taking so long.
What i'm afraid is, that this will be delayed past New Year and possibly more since worst time of year for Covid outbreak is yet to come and they go into lockdown as soon as couple of cases shows.
So on that note i don't see this being released this year but later...

I do feel however that him saying they'll make a few improvements and they not doing same mistake again, it's risk of delaying this again.
I think if this gets delayed for 3rd time - i'll back out of group buy and ask for refund. GB copis are always dispatched last. And it's just a bit too much for me getting delayed again where on top of all i'll get stucked with VAT and import fees in my country and item being delayed there week to two...

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
I do feel however that him saying they'll make a few improvements and they not doing same mistake again, it's risk of delaying this again.
I think if this gets delayed for 3rd time - i'll back out of group buy and ask for refund. GB copis are always dispatched last. And it's just a bit too much for me getting delayed again where on top of all i'll get stucked with VAT and import fees in my country and item being delayed there week to two...
Did you happen to get the Atlantean Motherbox from the GB?

Last edited:
Dear customers,

We've received the latest update with the delivery schedule for the remaining releases and the new ones.

1. ZSJL Mother boxes - Late September - Early October (Base on the packing speed).
2. Dune Premium Box - Late October
3. Batman OC Box - Late September - Early October
4. The Suicide Squad Pre-order - Late September
5. 2001 Space Odyssey Pre-order - Late October

We hope to ship out the goods as soon as possible for our customers.

Thank you.
Collectong

• Thanks
Reactions: lunazero
In addition to the large and sudden shipping fee increase, just found out gonna get hit with an additional customs/import fee because they used DHL to ship. None of my previous Manta Lab/Collectong purchases had that.

I feel like i’ve just bought this from the Ebay secondary market after all these fees.

They definitely dropped the ball on this release with all these surprises including the delays.

In addition to the large and sudden shipping fee increase, just found out gonna get hit with an additional customs/import fee because they used DHL to ship. None of my previous Manta Lab/Collectong purchases had that.

I feel like i’ve just bought this from the Ebay secondary market after all these fees.

They definitely dropped the ball on this release with all these surprises including the delays.

There's absolutely 0 wrong.
You pay DHL for VAT and for doing this procedure. This is right way.
If you been not paying it you been lucky and avoiding payment of nice fee...

That sucks that they're using DHL. The tax is $5 and DHL processing fee is $20 (for example). The only time it's OK is if the shipper pays for clearance upfront.

That sucks that they're using DHL. The tax is $5 and DHL processing fee is $20 (for example). The only time it's OK is if the shipper pays for clearance upfront.

Why would I pay YOUR costs?
Buyer ordered it, buyer pays it.

There's absolutely 0 wrong.
You pay DHL for VAT and for doing this procedure. This is right way.
If you been not paying it you been lucky and avoiding payment of nice fee...

It's wrong because its an unexpected fee that we never had before. Never mentioned prior. Nothing but surprises here. Perhaps a heads up would have been nice. Its an accumulation of things not just the fees. As i stated, it's the delays and sudden huge increase of shipping fees all added up into one that gives the bad experience. Yeah the fees won't kill me but its just the overall experience that leaves a bad taste in my mouth...and i'm sure others.

If you think this is a good experience you must have been through a lot of crap in your life lol.

EDIT: Just noticed you are the owner or an employee of Collectong. Didn't expect attitude like the above from a rep of the company LOL. We got an additional UNEXPECTED price tag of $100+ for this order. We're all in the wrong here?

Last edited:
Reactions: samdavies
EDIT: Just noticed you are the owner or an employee of Collectong. Didn't expect attitude like the above from a rep of the company LOL. We got an additional UNEXPECTED price tag of $100+ for this order. We're all in the wrong here?
Fairly certain he’s not. He just likes to moan and point out it’s wrong if others get items through customs without having to pay fees. He’s moaned about this for a while in all kinds of threads, not just manta.

But you never know, I might be wrong. If you're right then it still don’t make sense

Reactions: samdavies
Fairly certain he’s not. He just likes to moan and point out it’s wrong if others get items through customs without having to pay fees. He’s moaned about this for a while in all kinds of threads, not just manta.

But you never know, I might be wrong. If you're right then it still don’t make sense

Oh ok i misread his previous post and the way he was defending this "f up" made no sense so i thought he was representing them. Maybe he just missed out on his copy of this? :LOL:

Reactions: Granada and Flloydo
Lol. So you think it's OK to CHEAT vat and custom fees? Every country has them and has to pay them. I see lot of ppl asking to make it custom friendly or they make it so.
Pay what you have to for what you order. Plain and simple.

Oh ok i misread his previous post and the way he was defending this "f up" made no sense so i thought he was representing them. Maybe he just missed out on his copy of this? :LOL:

Nope. Have all coppies and OC's from all major retailers + all motherboxes on this one.
Unlike some ppl who were left hanging dry and threw all gnew on Aniv for example on The Batman GB.
=)

Last edited: