Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol. So you think it's OK to CHEAT vat and custom fees? Every country has them and has to pay them. I see lot of ppl asking to make it custom friendly or they make it so.
Pay what you have to for what you order. Plain and simple.
So when you receive a steel and it's slipped through customs.......do you ring DHL/customs etc and let them know?

Lol. So you think it's OK to CHEAT vat and custom fees? Every country has them and has to pay them. I see lot of ppl asking to make it custom friendly or they make it so.
Pay what you have to for what you order. Plain and simple.

Nobody is cheating the VAT or Customs fees (changing shipping services triggered this)....just a little heads up would have been nice. Finding out the actual full costs of things you buy including shipping and anything else should be standard practice. It allows you to make a decision of whether you want to purchase an item or not. We all got a bill for more money a couple months after ordering (in my case it was about $80 USD additional for shipping). Then got the shipping delays. Then got the customs/courier processing fees.

I guess in your world its a guessing game what your final payment will be.

They totally messed up this one and hope they can learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:
Personally i don't think people should have a right to lash out on the matter. If you have to pay because that's the way your country works, tough ****. You live there, so you've accepted that. If someone else, somewhere else, doesn't have to, good for them. No need to be sour about it. International diplomacy.

Not getting charged for import tax isn't the same as avoidance by fraud. You, as the recipient, have done nothing wrong. It's not like forging your taxes or making a false claim. Regardless, it's pennies from their government's pocket, not anyone else's, so I don't get why your average joe would/should care about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Personally i don't think people should have a right to lash out on the matter. If you have to pay because that's the way your country works, tough ****. You live there, so you've accepted that. If someone else, somewhere else, doesn't have to, good for them. No need to be sour about it. International diplomacy.

Not getting charged for import tax isn't the same as avoidance by fraud. You, as the recipient, have done nothing wrong. It's not like forging your taxes or making a false claim. Regardless, it's pennies from their government's pocket, not anyone else's, so I don't get why your average joe would/should care about it.

Its their choice of shipping service (DHL) that includes their own processing fee. Got nothing to do with how your country works. Having said that, UPS and Fedex is probably worse. Just wondering why they didn't use their usual courier service. I've received much larger items than this from Hong Kong Post.

Its their choice of shipping service (DHL) that includes their own processing fee. Got nothing to do with how your country works. Having said that, UPS and Fedex is probably worse. Just wondering why they didn't use their usual courier service. I've received much larger items than this from Hong Kong Post.
I wasn't arguing with you bud, i agree with your sentiment. Dhl do the same in the uk. I've had it from Italian orders and it aggregates me. This is why i always order kpack/economy and very rarely have issues.

I wasn't arguing with you bud, i agree with your sentiment. Dhl do the same in the uk. I've had it from Italian orders and it aggregates me. This is why i always order kpack/economy and very rarely have issues.
LOL yeah didn't take it as an argument. I think customs is something that you definitely need to factor in but with all that happened its extremely frustrating. I'm pretty sure DHL was used to protect their own interests (such as possible returns caused by damage) but it ended up causing a higher shipping fee and more customs fees for most/all of us.

Reactions: samdavies