Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #163) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: July 14 2021
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2

IMG_20220731_183658.jpgIMG_20220731_182934.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think E1 needs 4k to sell, as the artwork is absolute dogsh*t. E2 will sell fine, artwork is far superior, regardless of no 4k.

I think E1 needs 4k to sell, as the artwork is absolute dogsh*t. E2 will sell fine, artwork is far superior, regardless of no 4k.
Yes sir! E2 is lovely.. hope the slip is nice :whistle:
4k isn't fully mainstream yet imo, still a premium price tag on 4k players. Hopefully now the Evergreen is free all those PS5s can get shipped :rofl:

You guys are talking about those crappola steels??? But why? They are no different to others sold elsewhere. The point of the FACs is they will be hidden from sight!! That's why you pay good money for them, so we don't have to look at those hideous monstrosities for long.

Reactions: St4rlord
See above message just posted before yours.
And E1, according to FA's web, will indeed have 4k vs E2.
Don't understand the point about comparing the WWAs steels though. Nobody should get these FACs for the steels.

You guys are talking about those crappola steels??? But why? They are no different to others sold elsewhere. The point of the FACs is they will be hidden from sight!! That's why you pay good money for them, so we don't have to look at those hideous monstrosities for long.
True, but I still don't want a horrendous wwa steel inside :wtf:

Reactions: DMD4k
Then you won't want to buy either of these! :rofl: Both steels look cheaply designed. Not a fan.

#SnyderCutNeedsNewSteels

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies