Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #163) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: July 14 2021
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2

IMG_20220731_183658.jpgIMG_20220731_182934.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So is the hardbox not designed yet? This is like opposite Blufans. We get to see everything but the hardbox. Just don't understand why the full package can't be shown before the preorder. Guess FAC just wants to surprise us.

I saw on another forum that release date got pushed back to 14.12 for E1 and to 20.12 for E2.
So we will get this in 2023. :)

Is that a joke, a parody on the inadequacy of dying western culture, and its inability to manufacture a simple white box, like for hospital syringes, taking months and three tries?
Don't everyone be sad or surprised, when China owns everyone, mmmkay.

Mr Mackey Mmkay GIF by South Park

[David van Driessen wasn't available]

Just got this update

Dear Collectors,

please be kindly informed that we are currently filling FAC #163 JUSTICE LEAGUE Hardboxes and then we will move on to shipping combo orders containing premium editions FAC #163 - 166.

Expeditions are underway this week and will be taking some part of the next week.

Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and support.

Best regards,
The FA team

Just got this update

Dear Collectors,

please be kindly informed that we are currently filling FAC #163 JUSTICE LEAGUE Hardboxes and then we will move on to shipping combo orders containing premium editions FAC #163 - 166.

Expeditions are underway this week and will be taking some part of the next week.

Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and support.

Best regards,
The FA team

Nice! Thank you!

I can't wait to get this Hardbox edition. Love it!

:drool: :headphone: :thumbs:

Can't wait to get this. Sure it could be better but it could be worse too.
Lenticular effect is top! I'll get this before i'll get AM motherbox from GB :-/

Reactions: Terrifier
Yes! Shipping invoice received today so this one will come very soon. :drool: :Snap: :woot: :thumbs: :headphone:
Can't wait to add 1 more premium to my ZSJL editions. :cigar: