Zack Snyder's Justice League Trilogy (4K Blu-ray Box Set) (WB Shop Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: October 11, 2021
Purchase links: WB Shop
Price: £59.99
Note: Use Code TRILOGY10 for 10% off on WB Shop

81ziLaA7IqS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
That will more than likely be the listing to import the US copy as amazon do all that Global shopping stuff now.

The UK copy will still be a Warner Shop exclusive.

• Informative
Reactions: Behold
That will more than likely be the listing to import the US copy as amazon do all that Global shopping stuff now.

The UK copy will still be a Warner Shop exclusive.
Yes at the moment the amazon listing is USA release

It don't though list on WB Shop UK as exclusive

Yes it's exclusive in UK to WB Shop
But WB Shop website forgot to show that on the product listing itself

Screenshot (278).png

Usually WB Shop mention exclusive on product listings but they forgot to do this for this release
Even if do a search on WB Shop website using the words exclusive you won't see listed as a product

Having a front page header on the website listing a exclusive is not enough
WB shop need to edit the listing itself to mention it's a WB Shop Exclusive

Reactions: thewoe
Rep of Ireland exclusive to Golden Discs
I don't know if includes the lenticular character and illustrated art cards but is also listed as a collector's edition so it might include the cards
Snyder Trilogy Box Set (Golden Discs Exclusive)

Golden Discs
€75.00

Note the box set is Limited to 3000 copies worldwide

Golden Discs Ship Worldwide but for this release it's Rep of Ireland address only

Just realised the US release is $85, which equates to about £61, so with 10% off from WB in the UK to make it £45, this is actually a steal, especially given the lenti character cards.

I hope it also has the PET slip like the US release too.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
So is it the same as a US release, with only a clear PET o-ring slip to hold the digipack together?

Yup, received mine today too.

Haven’t opened it yet but the digipack doesn’t look like the most robust cardboard was used, but I guess I can’t expect too much given the cost.

Zavvi now selling this
£59.99 same price as WB Shop

Can't tell by zavvi listing if this is the USA or UK edition that is listed on Zavvi